A quickie on the local stream

Tigger

My local small river was only a couple of foot above it's normal levels today but the amount of sediment/colour it was carrying wasn't ideal conditions for trotting. I think it made it difficult for any fish to see the bait unless it drifted right past them. I only had the last couple of hours daylight to fish and to be honest I was expecting a blank, thankfully it wasn't a blank but it wasn't far off, I only managed to get two dace and a chub. I should have took a pic of the dace and weighed them (I reckon one of them was a good pound or more) but the banking I was on was like a cliff face and a bit hairy for messin about.

64j8.jpg

Edited by Tigger

Works for me and links nicely to Ians other hobby of playing with dolls. lol

LOL, me mrs collects 'em Bri . I know your more into the large as life blow up ones....with the O-faces :love: . I think there was someone on channel 4 recently who fell in love with his blow up doll and married it...don't blame him, at least she won't answer him back and nagg him to death :lol: .

Have you not been out Brian ?

Edited by Tigger

Ian awesome dace :thumbs: ,only on a fishing forum can it go from trotting a stream to blow up dolls in a couple of posts :lol:

We are not putting it back it is a lump now put that curry down and go and get the scales

have I told you abouit the cruise control on my Volvo ,,,,,,,bla bla bla Barder rod has it come yet?? and don`t even start me on Chris Lythe :bleh::icecream:

My local small river was only a couple of foot above it's normal levels today but the amount of sediment/colour it was carrying wasn't ideal conditions for trotting. I think it made it difficult for any fish to see the bait unless it drifted right past them. I only had the last couple of hours daylight to fish and to be honest I was expecting a blank, thankfully it wasn't a blank but it wasn't far off, I only managed to get two dace and a chub. I should have took a pic of the dace and weighed them (I reckon one of them was a good pound or more) but the banking I was on was like a cliff face and a bit hairy for messin about.

64j8.jpg

Link has gone at the moment, and wasn't working for me before either.

Can you not just put the pics on the forum? It's pretty simple.

Works for me and links nicely to Ians other hobby of playing with dolls. lol

LOL, me mrs collects 'em Bri . I know your more into the large as life blow up ones....with the O-faces :love: . I think there was someone on channel 4 recently who fell in love with his blow up doll and married it...don't blame him, at least she won't answer him back and nagg him to death :lol: .

Have you not been out Brian ?

Not been out the door today Ian, I'm full of a stinking cold.

A tiger does not lose sleep over the opinion of sheep

LOL Steve, it's that Brian, he's a nutter ;)

ayjay, image shack had changed it's settings and it threw me but I think it's sorted now m8 :).

Brian, I don't blame you for staying indoors if your full of a cold....today was a horrible day anyhow bud.

Is the fish in the photo a dace or a chub? The anal fin looks convex in the pic, but I realise you would have had a better view.

EH !!...if that fish was a dace i'd be famous lol. Unfortunatly it was a chub.