• Replies 21
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Hiya,

what's the problem ??

If he has visited old marks so what, if he has re hashed old programmes again so what, The main thing and the bit everyone is missing is we are getting another ANGLING programme on TV.. there are few enough of them as it is.

So rather than moan about it, support them or we will end up with no ANGLING on TV :(

Davy

"Skate Anglers Have Bigger Tackle"

well i,ll give it a lookin anyway would rather be doing than watching but on the same note as tonyfromalnwick does every fishing presenter (eg henry gillbey,john wilson, matt hayes to name a few) think that fish dont travel north of the border??? would like to see even a token episode in a series that done a bit noth of the border :rolleyes:;)

well i,ll give it a lookin anyway would rather be doing than watching but on the same note as tonyfromalnwick does every fishing presenter (eg henry gillbey,john wilson, matt hayes to name a few) think that fish dont travel north of the border??? would like to see even a token episode in a series that done a bit noth of the border :rolleyes:;)

:D I think all fish should live where the water's warm and the sun shines all day every day. :rolleyes:

B)-->

QUOTE(Norm B @ Nov 8 2005, 07:44 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

:D I think all fish should live where the water's warm and the sun shines all day every day. :rolleyes:

here Norm.. the water is warm up here compared to the Arctic and the sun shines all day and everyday, just the clouds keep hiding it ;)

Davy

"Skate Anglers Have Bigger Tackle"

quote]

So rather than moan about it, support them or we will end up with no ANGLING on TV

Davey mate i am not going to support anyone who fishes the little out of the way nooks and crannies on islands that cant be fished out by the trawlers, portraying to the general public that the british isles is full of fish.

These angling celebs should be doing more with their on air opportunities to highlight conservation issues, but no all we get is them enjoying themselves fishing places all over the world and them lining their pockets doing so, i have emailed all of these and to be fair! henry gilbey was the only one who bothered to email back about making a one off program as a documentary about the state of our fish stocks.

If i could view henry's new show on its own and not have to pay to watch them other to*sers on real time i would, but as we know thats not possible, as far as i am concerned they can stick it where the sun dont shine.

I Fish For Sport Not Me Belly