Kick the disables when they are down

big_cod

I bet the cuts have given dave k hope after he lost some of his benefits due to the bedroom tax.

"La conclusión es que los insultos sólo perjudican cuando vienen de alguien que respeto". e5006689.gif

“Vescere bracis meis”

Disabled people need to change their ways according to Kris Hopkins MP Tory parasite

He was described by a fellow MP as.

"one of parliament's slimiest, nastiest MP's";

Maybe he should change his ways !

Keighley MP Kris Hopkins has defended an expenses claim to pay an electricity bill.

He claimed £371.33 to cover the charge at a flat he rents near Westminster

Edited by Andrew

"La conclusión es que los insultos sólo perjudican cuando vienen de alguien que respeto". e5006689.gif

“Vescere bracis meis”

Disabled people need to change their ways according to Kris Hopkins MP Tory parasite

He was described by a fellow MP as.

Maybe he should change his ways !

These are the people you are dealing with not in the real world shamefull his party is full of them very sad to say .

paul.

http://sea-otter2.co.uk/

Probably Whitby's most consistent charterboat

Untitled-1.jpg

until i was diagnosed with cancer 18 months ago and went off sick i had never claimed benefits in my life.

it was a nightmare getting the benefits we were entitled to, and without the help of the royal british legion and the CAB i think i would have given up. once we did get it though i was quite embarressed. the monetary amount is not great but it is definettly enough to live on if you dont drink and smoke.i cancelled the sky tv and now have freesat and freeview. we both needed new glasses last year and manged to get two pairs each, mine were vari-vocals wifes were bi-focals for under £90!!! i last paid £225 for mine when working. i said to the wife this a kick in the teeth for the working man. its all the other benefits as well you get because you are unemployed that really add up and make people decide not to return to work.

most people who get my type of cancer and become neck breathers never go back to work. i am now back at work part time and hope to increase my hours in the long run.(i inform the benefits agency every month what hours i am working)

• Like 1

Good on you Dave. :clap3:

Makes my blood boil when benefit scroungers get everything going, and genuine cases like your good self struggle to get what they are entitled to.

• Like 1

“Vescere bracis meis”

Atos want OUT

Fact or fiction ?

“Vescere bracis meis”

Thousands of young people have been forced to go without food or other essentials after their benefits were wrongly stopped under a “draconian” new sanctions regime, research suggests.

Since the Coalition introduced more punitive benefit sanctions in October 2012, more than 45,000 young people have been hit with an incorrect penalty, according to IoS analysis of Department for Work and Pensions (DWP) figures.

AND THE YOUNG

“Vescere bracis meis”

Believe NOTHING anyones says or writes unless you witness it yourself and even then your eyes can deceive you

None of this "the enemy of my enemy is my friend" crap it just means i have at least two enemies!

There is only one opinion i listen to ,its mine and its ALWAYS right even when its wrong

Its far easier to curse the darkness than light one candle

Mathew 4:19

Grangers law : anything i say will  turn out the opposite or not happen at all!

Life insurance? you wont enjoy a penny!

"To compel a man to furnish contributions of money for the propagation of opinions which he disbelieves and abhors, is sinful and tyrannical." Thomas Jefferson