The future of angling?

Sportsman

Isn't he fishing the boards at Drayton reserviour?

• Like 2

RUDD

Different floats for different folks!

All,

I have a question. First, I've only fished Japan twice and once was at an indoor venue with giant rods and bighead carp.

The question - why is he squatting when the fish makes a little run?

Phone

I **** myself at the bloke . First of all i thought it was a comedian sketch ore something...LOL

The japs eat fish like we eat chips they have no feelings for them and if they taste nice they would blow them up crocadile dundee style if they could. Any country living in the dark ages who still harpoon whales speaks for itself..

That's Whales not Wales which would be fair game!

There is not one thing different between ideology and religeon

I **** myself at the bloke . First of all i thought it was a comedian sketch ore something...LOL

The japs eat fish like we eat chips they have no feelings for them and if they taste nice they would blow them up crocadile dundee style if they could. Any country living in the dark ages who still harpoon whales speaks for itself..

That's Whales not Wales which would be fair game!

They like fish so much they don't even cook it - heathens

RUDD

Different floats for different folks!

Reminds me of how some of the competitive trout anglers play their fish. They claim that it's better in welfare terms to play them as hard as possible and get them in quickly, though obviously the idea of getting the fly back in the water comes into it somewhere...

From what I have seen the competitive Pro Bass circuit in the US play the fish in a similar manner.

Edited by Tony U

Tony

After a certain age, if you don't wake up aching in every joint, you are probably dead.

Tony,

Ohh NO Those guys jerk them into the boat as fast as possible. Sometimes from 20 - 30 ft from the boat. Sometimes for a TV series they play a fish but NOT in competition.

Phone

Just goes to show what ****s a lot of the crap dangler gear is in the UK if you can hook 'em on conger gear :doh:

What was that strange net thing he had? I use a pitchfork for carp!

Edited by Worms
  • Like 1

Eating wild caught fish is good for my health, reduces food miles and keeps me fit trying to catch them........it's my choice to do it, not yours to stop me!

Worms,

Desensitization is a process used to assist you in unlearning phobias and anxieties about the queen of freshwater.

A new 6 week course coarse will start soon. You are very near the top of the list. Stay toned

Phone

Worms,

Desensitization is a process used to assist you in unlearning phobias and anxieties about the queen of freshwater.

A new 6 week course coarse will start soon. You are very near the top of the list. Stay toned

Phone

Is this how Americans spell? :P