Huge Explosion

chesters1

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Watch out for panic buying of petrol now.

I filled up this morning knowing that panic buying would strike. I was pretty much empty so was gonna fill up today anyway but I did it sooner rather than later in the day.

Rob.

Would a fire of this magnitude register on staellite images?

If so, has anyone found any yet?

Ah! I've just seen an amazing image on BBC 24 - wonder where that's from.

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/uk/4517962.stm

A passenger on a Ryanair flight from Stanstead to Cork took some

interesting photos of the disaster area:

http://www.flickr.com/photos/silyld/

I filled up this morning knowing that panic buying would strike. I was pretty much empty so was gonna fill up today anyway but I did it sooner rather than later in the day.

Rob.

Ditto. Plus, once they announce on the news that you shouldn't panic buy, you know damn well everyone will :D

Anglers' Net Shopping Partners - Please Support Your Forum

CLICK HERE for all your Amazon purchases - books, photography equipment, DVD's and more!

CLICK HERE for Go Outdoors. HUGE discounts!

FOLLOW ANGLERS' NET ON TWITTER- CLICK HERE - @anglersnet

PLEASE 'LIKE' US ON FACEBOOK - CLICK HERE

i was at the lake about a mile away from the depot ,lake was frozen so was in the hut when it went off shaking the building ,should of been home in the bed the earth really did move :D .not sure if the kids can go to school tomorrow and the drive to hemel might be fun in the morning with the M1 shut .so glad so few people hurt .cheers big AL

british by birth ,english by the grace of god

I'm a hundred or so miles away. Had just gone outside to get some stuff together when I heard what I thought was a sea mine exploding, something that still happens 60 years after the war. It wasn't until last night that I put two and two together. Some bang. That was an expensive fag!