Photo Of The Day.

Guest Ferret1959

:D Steve knows more about my camera than I do :D

Mine too. OK Steve - how did you determine my camera model, shutter speed, etc.?

Ken

Be good and you will be lonely.
~ Mark Twain

Most digital cameras store EXIF data along with the image. All you need is a viewer that can read it. Irfanview with the plug-ins installed does a nice job but there are lots of others.

" My choices in life were either to be a piano player in a whore house or a politician. And to tell the truth, there's hardly any difference!" - Harry Truman, 33rd US President

I've been having some probs posting pics on this new fangled forum software so apologies if this doesn't work.....This little git and its mate have spoiled my most favourite winter Grayling swim by taking up residence.....grrrrr! :angry:

post-2232-1138382370_thumb.jpg

.....I give up for now. I'll have to learn to post bigger images and you'll see the little blighter.

Edited by Paul_D

Paul

I had to post this to keep the wife happy...silly I know, but nice :) :)

PaddingtonRobin.jpg

Den

"When through the woods and forest glades I wanderAnd hear the birds sing sweetly in the trees;When I look down from lofty mountain grandeur,And hear the brook, and feel the breeze;and see the waves crash on the shore,Then sings my soul..................

for all you Spodders. https://youtu.be/XYxsY-FbSic

That was the general idea n4lly well it was the wifes idea :) I think he (?) needs a scarf now..

Den

"When through the woods and forest glades I wanderAnd hear the birds sing sweetly in the trees;When I look down from lofty mountain grandeur,And hear the brook, and feel the breeze;and see the waves crash on the shore,Then sings my soul..................

for all you Spodders. https://youtu.be/XYxsY-FbSic

I had to post this to keep the wife happy...silly I know, but nice :):) Den

Love it Den. Being that you guys may be snowed in again, keeping the wife happy would be a very smart choice on your part. :clap:

I got several of this little chap & its partner today.

Make = KONICA MINOLTA

Model = DYNAX 5D

Exposure Time = 1/250"

F Number = F6.3

Exposure Program = Aperture priority

ISO Speed Ratings = 400

collared_dove02a.jpg

If anyone wants to see the other half dozen shots, they can be found HERE - if the link works? :blink:

Just to add, I wish I'd used a faster shutter speed for these two squabbling Coots.

Make = KONICA MINOLTA

Model = DYNAX 5D

Exposure Time = 1/400"

F Number = F9

Exposure Program = Aperture priority

ISO Speed Ratings = 200

coots01.jpg

Edited by Steve Randles