Eventually, a man just HAS to respond

Paul Boote

Just a word of warning for anyone trying to source a copy from the site that claims to sell old knives. It seems I'm unlikely to see my book or my money back. Emails are being returned as undeliverable and the telephone numbers quoted are answered by people who apparently aren't anything to do with knife sellers.... :angry:

Paul

• Replies 94
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest tigger
I'm off to brighton for a few days tomorrow, some ghosts that need busting :)

You don't need to worry about Ghosts m8, just put your face on the window that'll scare anything shitless :lol:

I know you supposedly work in TV but I didn't know your were acting now. I couldn't believe it when I saw you in LOST the other night. :lol::lol::lol:

Here isn't it still the closed season???

Closed season does not stop you from watching.

:thumbs::thumbs:

Fishing seems to be my favorite form of loafing.

"Even a bad day of fishing is better than a good day of work."

I know the joy of fishes in the river through my own joy, as I go walking along the same river.

What do you think if the float does not dip, try again I think.

Closed season does not stop you from watching.

:thumbs::thumbs:

Perhaps he was just having a chat with them...you know...like you do.

'I've got a mind like a steel wassitsname'

My fault so obsessed with the idea of catching a barbel this year I thought he meant in went out bait and out came some barbel.... Closed season is like cabin fever...

Went fishing dawn till dusk yesterday on my club lake which operates a funny closed season from 16 March to 1st June, 30 odd fish in 17 hours of fishing, half of them coming out to bread. Forst hour in bed every time I closed my eyes I kept seeing a float dipping under...

Up today, badly sunburned, phyiscally knackered and I suspect a bit deleious ..

MAGIC!

I did a 8 hour session as well yesterday at one of my club waters,three Perch to show for my efforts and have not slept since due to the sunburn.Still looking forward to the 16th.

Regards,

:thumbs::thumbs::thumbs:

Fishing seems to be my favorite form of loafing.

"Even a bad day of fishing is better than a good day of work."

I know the joy of fishes in the river through my own joy, as I go walking along the same river.

What do you think if the float does not dip, try again I think.

Guest Jan of the 2 Ghillies
Jeepster......i love you......fancy having lots of sex n babies ??

How many hours you been working Bubba? You need some sleep. :bigemo_harabe_net-163:

just noticed this thread and would just like to say that the crazy river book was the first fangling book i read.... i really enjoyed ...its a shame everything has gone to pot.

Jeepster please watch out for the ghosts :sun::sun:

nurse.gif

AKA Nurse Jugsy ( especially for newt)

my last posting i said i didnt want to get involved in this but ive just changed my mind.

jeepster, please go do something more than constructive than winding people up who you know nothing about (i used to do it when i was 18, but i grew out of that a long time ago) .. from what ive read ur just a sad git with nothing much to contribute

From what you've read, which is what exactly? my posts telling Paul to stop being such an egotistical idiot? there can be no denying that he's exactly that, and I'm obviously not the only person to think so, type his name into the search engine on any fishing forum and you'll see the sh1t he stirs up wherever he goes.

And what are you doing posting messages like the above, other than 'winding people up who you know nothing about' take your own advice is the only advice I can give.

Oh and Trogg, if you want the babies, they're yours :)

oh and tigger, i saw you on the telly the other day, or was it just another fascist meathead?

Edited by jeepster