Sorry if I'm boring you but......

Gaz51

Guest Ferret1959

Gaz, you know what the best thing about kicking ciggies?

When some one offers you a cigarette and you say no thanks I don't smoke.

Well done, keep it up.

Bet you smell much nicer now. :D

Edited by Ferret1959

• Replies 20
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

well done, keep it up & put the money you would have spent in a deposit account.

At least put a bit of it into something you want for fishing. You've certainly earned it. :thumbs:

When some one offers you a cigarette and you say no thanks I don't smoke.

Bet you smell much nicer now. :D

Went to the pub with a few of the lads last night, one who I haven't seen for a while got his cigs out and offered me one as he knew I was a smoker. Tempting, but I was just about to tell him I no longer smoked when two of the lads jumped in and told him I had stopped, it was like having a couple of minders with me.

Woke up this morning and my clothes (which were in a pile on the floor - like you do!) absolutely stunk of smoke! :yucky: It made me realise how I must have smelled like that all the time.

Guest Ferret1959
It made me realise how I must have smelled like that all the time.

See, told ya. :D

Have a smell of a smokers hair, disgusting. :(

Went to the pub with a few of the lads last night, one who I haven't seen for a while got his cigs out and offered me one as he knew I was a smoker. Tempting, but I was just about to tell him I no longer smoked when two of the lads jumped in and told him I had stopped, it was like having a couple of minders with me.

Woke up this morning and my clothes (which were in a pile on the floor - like you do!) absolutely stunk of smoke! :yucky: It made me realise how I must have smelled like that all the time.

Well done Gaz, your doing well mate, my missus has just stopped, and i'm gearing up to quit in a couple of weeks, managed 4 months last year until I had a flash of drunken stupidity and sparked up, been back on the buggers ever since, this time I won't make the same mistake.

stick with it

Scotty

No Luck This Time..............Roll On Next Time

Well done Gaz, your doing well mate, my missus has just stopped, and i'm gearing up to quit in a couple of weeks, managed 4 months last year until I had a flash of drunken stupidity and sparked up, been back on the buggers ever since, this time I won't make the same mistake.

stick with it

Scotty

Done that myself Scotty, 6 months in my case, drunken stupidity the cause for starting again.

Like they say, giving up is easy ...it' the not starting again thats the hard part!

Angling is more than just catching fish, if it wasn't it would just be called 'catching'......... John

Done that myself Scotty, 6 months in my case, drunken stupidity the cause for starting again.

Like they say, giving up is easy ...it' the not starting again thats the hard part!

Wise words gozzer, I don't know what it is, but the longer you do, the more you feel in control and can handle 'just having one', we're both fine examples that its not the case.

Scotty

No Luck This Time..............Roll On Next Time