Altered Images

Steve Randles

Playing around with graphics has always been something I have enjoyed doing. There are many and varied things that can be done. Here are a few example, if you have anything along these sort of lines, post 'em and lets see them.

bike.jpg

lighthouse.jpg

Steve

And a few more...

Snowdrops.jpg

horse.jpg

Steve

There are no rules for good photographs, there are only good photographs. - Ansel Adams

Focal Planet

i see,prefer brushes my self,

brush or eraser,its a little better than a path as you can alter the hardness of the brush,for a soft cut out(hair for example) or for a harder cutout, like a car ,your edges look quite soft,the top pic the crosser,that might took a little difrent with a slightly harder/sharper edge.

i been doing it 9 years around 4 on a mac. i would have a play and post something my self but i dont have it at home enough during the week!!

must say tho some of the things that can be done are unreal!

Edited by Russell Fitzpatrick

AKA RATTY

LondonBikers.Com....Suzuki SV1000S K3 Rider and Predator Crazy Angler!

Is it just me, or did Steve & Russell start talking in chinese up there?

Steve, your "Altered Images" look fantastic. I wouldn't know where to start, but do feel free to enlighten ;) when you've got a spare 5 minutes, or should that be 5 hours?

Cheers

Cliff

Edited by rabster

The worth1000 site is the KING of photo manipulation imo. Have alook at the tutorials. You may learn somthing Lol.

They arnt very hard to do BUT are very time consuming.

I signed up and entered one of the compitions, I was surprised how long it took Lol. Lets say you need a day or three :(

Joel

2PhJuly2013sig_zps25c667b8.jpg

http://www.worth1000.com (from "a picture is worth a thousand words" probably).

They host the pics.

" My choices in life were either to be a piano player in a whore house or a politician. And to tell the truth, there's hardly any difference!" - Harry Truman, 33rd US President