PC's - enough is enough

kleinboet

for a chap without interests the post should be entertaining and for such a new boy you will know little of any of the members our education and lifestyles are unknown to you to base your assumptions on :rolleyes:

Edited by chesters1

Believe NOTHING anyones says or writes unless you witness it yourself and even then your eyes can deceive you

None of this "the enemy of my enemy is my friend" crap it just means i have at least two enemies!

There is only one opinion i listen to ,its mine and its ALWAYS right even when its wrong

Its far easier to curse the darkness than light one candle

Mathew 4:19

Grangers law : anything i say will  turn out the opposite or not happen at all!

Life insurance? you wont enjoy a penny!

"To compel a man to furnish contributions of money for the propagation of opinions which he disbelieves and abhors, is sinful and tyrannical." Thomas Jefferson

• Replies 207
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Don't worry Anderoo, you're not alone. I too have been looking on in despair at this sad and sorry excuse for the hate merchants and knuckle draggers to play into the hands of the cynical tabloid hacks and churn out their twisted party political rantings on what used to be one of the more civilised websites. Other angling related forums have been ruined by allowing this kind of crap and sadly, it looks as if this one is about to go downhill in the same way. I'm just very disappointed.

Cheers Peter. I'm glad I'm not alone. I joined this forum because it seemed like the best - the Coarse and Carp forums are good, and I really enjoy contributing to them. It's a concern to see the true colours of some posters (if you'll excuse the pun).

It's 2006, I really thought we were past all this.

EDIT: Chesters, a new boy yes, but I've been reading the boards for years. I base my opinions on facts and the clearly stated opinions of others.

Edited by Anderoo

And those who were seen dancing were thought to be insane by those who could not hear the music

Guest tigger
My point is that I didn't realise how stupid the UK angling community is. At the moment I am ashamed to be part of it.

What education and life experiences have you people had to come to such red-top conclusions? A rhetorical question, I'm not interested in your replies.

Firstly if you believe the UK Angling community is stupid then change your sport to growing cabbages as i think it would suit your disposition.

Secondly, why bother posting on a public forum if your not interested in peoples replies?

might be a warren mate of another member

Believe NOTHING anyones says or writes unless you witness it yourself and even then your eyes can deceive you

None of this "the enemy of my enemy is my friend" crap it just means i have at least two enemies!

There is only one opinion i listen to ,its mine and its ALWAYS right even when its wrong

"To compel a man to furnish contributions of money for the propagation of opinions which he disbelieves and abhors, is sinful and tyrannical." Thomas Jefferson

hes a doll :o

Guest rabbit
for a chap without interests the post should be entertaining and for such a new boy you will know little of any of the members our education and lifestyles are unknown to you to base your assumptions on :rolleyes:

Sound words Chesters, hope we all take that message on board, but looking at the last four 'postings' dont think we should hold our breath.

Edited by rabbit

yes rabbit, shocking stuff... i've read enough..

there's no point replying to single celled amoeba's. they don't have a hope in hell of understanding or seeing any sense. posting here is a waste.. i'm insulting my own intelligence by doing so..

traa ya'll.

:)

Gozza - you asked me to explain (sorry about the delay, had to bury the mother-in-law) so I shall. You , and all the PC's would like to see the world full of coffee coloured people who are all alike. When you have finished with the human race, maybe you would like to start on the dogs. We only have ONE dog family, but to use the reasoning you use for humans, a Sheepdog can't round up sheep for fear of "offending" a Bloodhound - A Bloodhound cannot be used as a tracker dog for fear of "offending" a Pekinese. Can you see how STUPID your reasoning sounds when you take it away from mankind. We have diversity in ENGLAND. A Londerner is instantly recognised because of his accent as are Tynesiders, Yorkshiremen, Brummies etc. Do you want them to stop talking because the Brummie accent "offends" some people.

But I forgot, you only want change if people are a different colour.

I have news for you, I and I am sure there are others like me, don't SEE colour, I see the person!!

5460c629-1c4a-480e-b4a4-8faa59fff7d.jpg

fishing is nature's medical prescription