PC's - enough is enough

kleinboet

Corydoras old chum if you are British born why would you attack yourself so?

If you are not please refrain from using such dispicable comments about a great Nation.

1) I'm not your old chum.

2) I'm not attacking my self. FWIW my children are being brought up in France

3) If the truth hurts, its not my fault.

All I need do is take a look around me. I live in Southampton (no not the green leafy suburbs, I live in Northam). When I am out alone after dark, I'm not on the lookout for asian kids, or black kids or even eastern european kids, round here we get all the aggro that we need from the home grown delinquents. I assume that there parents are British born, and I know that these parents are not doing much of a job rearing their charming offspring.

The problem isn't what people don't know, it's what they know that just ain't so.
Vaut mieux ne rien dire et passer pour un con que de parler et prouver que t'en est un!
Mi, ch’fais toudis à m’mote

• Replies 207
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

That's a rather sweeping statement corydoras, people will think you are racist.

People can think what they like, but if one accepts that there is only one species of human on this planet and that the concept of 'races' is arbitrary and has no foundation in science then one cannot be racist, can one?

The problem isn't what people don't know, it's what they know that just ain't so.
Vaut mieux ne rien dire et passer pour un con que de parler et prouver que t'en est un!

So you are saying that white people are no good at binging up children and make bad parents compared to other races.

You've just proved that you are a racist against the white race in this statement.

I am not makining any comparisons with anyone else, but there sure are a lot of folks in this country of ours who are making a real hash of bringing up their kids.

Edited by corydoras

People can think what they like, but if one accepts that there is only one species of human on this planet and that the concept of 'races' is arbitrary and has no foundation in science then one cannot be racist, can one?

I accept that there is only one species of human on this planet, but there are many races, ie several different groups of people, each with a common ancestry. To single any particular group out for such a sweeping derogatory remark, would therefore be a racist comment, of which you are guilty.

I was surprised, because reading your posts I thought you were against discrimination on racial grounds.

Angling is more than just catching fish, if it wasn't it would just be called 'catching'......... John

Gozzer - Racism has been used by the PC's to change the way we live in England. You are making sweeping statements about us all being human Beings. Would you like to look at the Apes, a very diversified group. Would you tell a gorilla he can't eat reeds as it would "offend" the chimpanzees? Thats what this PC BS is doing to us, telling us we can't do what is natural to us because we may "offend" others!!

5460c629-1c4a-480e-b4a4-8faa59fff7d.jpg

fishing is nature's medical prescription

I accept that there is only one species of human on this planet, but there are many races, ie several different groups of people, each with a common ancestry. To single any particular group out for such a sweeping derogatory remark, would therefore be a racist comment, of which you are guilty.

I was surprised, because reading your posts I thought you were against discrimination on racial grounds.

Sorry but you just don't get it yet. Races don't exist.

Gozzer - Racism has been used by the PC's to change the way we live in England. You are making sweeping statements about us all being human Beings. Would you like to look at the Apes, a very diversified group. Would you tell a gorilla he can't eat reeds as it would "offend" the chimpanzees? Thats what this PC BS is doing to us, telling us we can't do what is natural to us because we may "offend" others!!

Kleinboet, I'm sorry mate but I fail to see what your post has to do with anything I've said.

I am against racism in any form, I am against "PC BS", I thought I'd made that clear in earlier posts.

As for apes there are several species on this planet, but as far as I am aware only one species of human.

Angling is more than just catching fish, if it wasn't it would just be called 'catching'......... John

Sorry but you just don't get it yet. Races don't exist.

I'm sorry corydoras, but we seem to be talking using different references, I use a dictionary.

What do you use?

Enlighten me please, Kleinbot. How many different species of humans are there in your philosophy?

I'm sorry corydoras, but we seem to be talking using different references, I use a dictionary.

What do you use?

If you accept that there is only one species of human (I can see by your posts that this is your position) then how can you support the notion that this species is uniquely divided into races? I am no more a diffent 'race' to a kalahari bushman than a German Shepherd is a different 'race' to a Dalmatian. Both are Canis domesticus. Like humans, the size and the colour of the skin are arbitrary.

Edited by corydoras