PC's - enough is enough

kleinboet

• Replies 207
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

:D

Believe NOTHING anyones says or writes unless you witness it yourself and even then your eyes can deceive you

None of this "the enemy of my enemy is my friend" crap it just means i have at least two enemies!

There is only one opinion i listen to ,its mine and its ALWAYS right even when its wrong

Its far easier to curse the darkness than light one candle

Mathew 4:19

Grangers law : anything i say will  turn out the opposite or not happen at all!

Life insurance? you wont enjoy a penny!

"To compel a man to furnish contributions of money for the propagation of opinions which he disbelieves and abhors, is sinful and tyrannical." Thomas Jefferson

Good post UK,

I to worry about the future, though more for my children than myself. There's serious problems brewing in British society that I'm pretty sure will come to fruition, unless we can rein in the narrow minded intellectual elite that governs us with breathtaking arrogance, & woe betide anyone who disagrees with them.

Good old common sense seems to have died a death, but at least hypocrisy, double standards & out & out vindictiveness is looking very healthy.

Can I just point out that it took the collapse of the German economy, & inevitably it's society, to bring Hitler to power. Prior to that he had a number of failed attempts to woo the voters. As long as society generally chugged along, Hitler was marginalised like the present day extreme right wing parties.

That is not to say that the chronic shortsightedness of our political parties couldn't do similar damage.

Peter.

The loose lines gone..STRIKE.

tigger anyday his apendage dwarfs them :clap:

its nice to see our mods are using specific deletions rather than closing the thread as some would want :thumbs:

in regards to hitler and facism you have to remember that without the people none would have heard of him ,its the people who elect or in some cases overthrow leaders.whilst i'm not supporting a war in which many of our ancestors died hitler definately was adept in what he did ,from nothing to a leader of a world power in a few years cannot be overlooked .had the war not occured he would have been considered a fine statesman by all .

the german people didnt react to his fine speaches and react purely to the words they looked around and saw most of what he told them was true ,people are not stupid they can see spin when its spun .

many things were done in hitlers name he never knew about the words "hitler requests" or "its hitlers wish" etc was enough to get things moving whether or not it was.

if pride in your country and concern about the way its being run is fascismn or or leaning towards the bnp then i'm for it the trouble is today love for your country implies your a racist pig that hates anyone non white ,i dont and most non whites dont hold this view ,i have no problems with the majority that live here causing no problems to anyone but i do object to the spitefull vindicative scum that tell me how to live MY life in my country ,what to say and how to act ,i'm not talking about elected members of parliament but these filthy little creeps that hide behind the word "consultants" and whisper to the law makers that ordinary people who mutter anything non pc should be treated like outcasts .

if i pick an argument in a pub with a chap that tweaks my mrs bum and punch his lights out if he's white then its a punch up if it happens to be a non white its a racist attack

:angry:

i love england, i love a free england to call a spade a spade just as others can against me :rolleyes:

Believe NOTHING anyones says or writes unless you witness it yourself and even then your eyes can deceive you

None of this "the enemy of my enemy is my friend" crap it just means i have at least two enemies!

There is only one opinion i listen to ,its mine and its ALWAYS right even when its wrong

"To compel a man to furnish contributions of money for the propagation of opinions which he disbelieves and abhors, is sinful and tyrannical." Thomas Jefferson

Guest tigger
tigger anyday his apendage dwarfs them :clap:

its nice to see our mods are using specific deletions rather than closing the thread as some would want :thumbs:

in regards to hitler and facism you have to remember that without the people none would have heard of him ,its the people who elect or in some cases overthrow leaders.whilst i'm not supporting a war in which many of our ancestors died hitler definately was adept in what he did ,from nothing to a leader of a world power in a few years cannot be overlooked .had the war not occured he would have been considered a fine statesman by all .

the german people didnt react to his fine speaches and react purely to the words they looked around and saw most of what he told them was true ,people are not stupid they can see spin when its spun .

many things were done in hitlers name he never knew about the words "hitler requests" or "its hitlers wish" etc was enough to get things moving whether or not it was.

if pride in your country and concern about the way its being run is fascismn or or leaning towards the bnp then i'm for it the trouble is today love for your country implies your a racist pig that hates anyone non white ,i dont and most non whites dont hold this view ,i have no problems with the majority that live here causing no problems to anyone but i do object to the spitefull vindicative scum that tell me how to live MY life in my country ,what to say and how to act ,i'm not talking about elected members of parliament but these filthy little creeps that hide behind the word "consultants" and whisper to the law makers that ordinary people who mutter anything non pc should be treated like outcasts .

if i pick an argument in a pub with a chap that tweaks my mrs bum and punch his lights out if he's white then its a punch up if it happens to be a non white its a racist attack

:angry:

i love england, i love a free england to call a spade a spade just as others can against me :rolleyes:

Excellent post, you've taken the words right out of my mouth. :thumbs:

Tigger.

OI OI

nice quote there chesters 1.

but i still think it's WRONG to bring the gange's to the tyne, over the years a fourtune has been spent cleaning it, we now have salmon running again, all i can say is WHEN IN ROME.

another thing mp's want us to pump water down south cos we got loads, no disrespect to anyone but BOG OFF save your own & repair your water mains,

thank-you & goodnight.

:lol::lol::thumbs:

BILL.........nemo mortalium omnibus horis sapit,

ENGLAND & ST GEORGE, C,MON

BRUMMIE IN EXSILE..........yo aint sin me roite

we dont want your pissy water anyway ,fine home grown water with good old english names like evion and perria (sp?) are fine ,i water the garden with the stuff its so good ,either that we have so many dammed northerners living down here they drink it all ;):D