FISHING & ANGLING WEBSITE DOMAINS FOR SALE

www.fishthebroads.com

and

www.fishthebroads.co.uk

The Domain Shop

If you are involved in angling and fishing in the Norfolk Broads area, these web domains are going to suit you down to the ground! Whether you own a business or intend to develop a hobbyist website, they will certainly be capable of reeling in lots of fishing punters!

Set up one domain as the main website URL and the other as a parked domain that points to the same location. If either address is typed into a browser it will lead the potential customer to your website. The two domains together makes very good sense and stops others from registering them for their own use.

Add a well designed and search-engine friendly website (not included) to the domain names and you are looking at a highly successful combination.

The price includes transfer of the ownership of the domains, which have been paid for until February & March 2007. After that time you will need to renew them for a duration of your choosing. You can also choose to relocate to a domain registrar of your choice at any time, but at your own expense.

This domains will be advertised in places outside of Ebay and this could mean that the sale will end at anytime. Don't think for too long... BUY NOW

The Domain Shop

Edited by thedomainshop

'kin 'ell!!

Do you actually sell them at that price? I own hundreds of angling related domains....I'd best get some insurance for them :D

Anglers' Net Shopping Partners - Please Support Your Forum

CLICK HERE for all your Amazon purchases - books, photography equipment, DVD's and more!

CLICK HERE for Go Outdoors. HUGE discounts!

FOLLOW ANGLERS' NET ON TWITTER- CLICK HERE - @anglersnet

PLEASE 'LIKE' US ON FACEBOOK - CLICK HERE

The two domains together makes very good sense and stops others from registering them for their own use.

oh no it doesent

Believe NOTHING anyones says or writes unless you witness it yourself and even then your eyes can deceive you

None of this "the enemy of my enemy is my friend" crap it just means i have at least two enemies!

There is only one opinion i listen to ,its mine and its ALWAYS right even when its wrong

Its far easier to curse the darkness than light one candle

Mathew 4:19

Grangers law : anything i say will  turn out the opposite or not happen at all!

Life insurance? you wont enjoy a penny!

"To compel a man to furnish contributions of money for the propagation of opinions which he disbelieves and abhors, is sinful and tyrannical." Thomas Jefferson

Guest sandpipper

www.fishthebroads.co.uk

web says Jeff Brown bought the domain name 03/03/06 for nine pounds 98pence, Thats a lot of profit, Also say`s your a non-trading individual

http://www.ukdomains.com/cgi-bin/ukdomains.cgi

Domain name:

fishthebroads.co.uk

Registrant:

Jeff Brown

Registrant type:

UK Individual

Registrant's address:

The registrant is a non-trading individual who has opted to have their

address omitted from the WHOIS service.

Registrant's agent:

TUCOWS Inc [Tag = TUCOWS-CA]

URL: http://www.opensrs.org

Relevant dates:

Registered on: 03-Mar-2006

Renewal date: 03-Mar-2008

Last updated: 07-Mar-2006

Registration status:

Registration request being processed.

Name servers:

ns.pickawebhost.net

ns2.pickawebhost.net

WHOIS lookup made at 00:34:13 10-Mar-2006

--

This WHOIS information is provided for free by Nominet UK the central registry

for .uk domain names.

Edited by sandpipper

fishthebroads.info is avaialable for £8.24 per year, and for your information, if you start a website on that name then the .co.uk & .com prefix cannot be used for the same and you can ask for the domain names to be passed over to you at cost with nominet if such a case arrises......

:yeah: now do i go and start a website :lol::lol:

You know - since broadsfishing.co.uk is available for around $10, I just couldn't find myself getting too excited about the ones listed here.

OTOH, his target market probably isn't folks who know anything about starting and running websites.

" My choices in life were either to be a piano player in a whore house or a politician. And to tell the truth, there's hardly any difference!" - Harry Truman, 33rd US President

• 3 weeks later...

dumb-all-over,

you can say that again .co.uk domains are only a couple of quid, where does the 300 come from, is that a misprint of £3.00

anyone got any of of these punches please
Broadband problems, click here
my m8 is a pike angler and one of the nicest people you could ever meet.IPB Image
IPB Image
IPB Image