Sam's efforts pay off.

Steve Coppolo

Guest kingfisher
That's hit the nail on the head. If you are targetting specimen fish, you have to use the method that catches them.

I got a load of sh1t for asking if a live mouse would be good for pike fishing, why when live fish like chub :headhurt: and rudd are ok?

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I got a load of sh1t for asking if a live mouse would be good for pike fishing, why when live fish like chub :headhurt: and rudd are ok?

Possibly because both chub and rudd aren't warm blooded mammals?...........hey, it's just a thought! :)

"Too weird to live, and too rare to die."

I dont think Steve Coppolo ment this thread to become a mass debate on the ethics of using live baits!

However if one doesnt like using live baits then they do not have to use them.

Sometimes lures, worms or magots just will not cut it, so as with my bass fishing I often opt for live baits.

BASS MEMBER

IGFA Member.

Supporting ethical angling practices and wise use and conservation of fishery resources!

SACN Member.

NFSA Member.

Getting confused by politics!

MY LIST IS LONGER THAN YOURS!

Well said Sam.

Kingfisher we have all ready humoured your rubbish so why not give it a rest.You are doing neither Live baiting or Angling any favours with pursuing this sillyness.As both are important to me I wish you would refrain from posting unless you have something of interest.

If you are trying to start a debate on the rights or wrongs of live baiting then be good enough to stop messing around and start a new thread and state your veiws or issues.

And thats my "non indicative opinion"!

After having my digital scales examined it turnes out i read them wrong the perch waighed 3lb 4 oz, my scales read 3.2,4, as a 3 and a half would of showed at 3.5lb

BASS MEMBER

IGFA Member.

Supporting ethical angling practices and wise use and conservation of fishery resources!

SACN Member.

NFSA Member.

Getting confused by politics!

MY LIST IS LONGER THAN YOURS!

Even better, was a nice fish to begin with but 3lb 4oz is something special

To all those who have issues with the method of capture, don't bother to make comment, start a new thread to debate that issue and if you can't congratulate Sam on his result without comment on the bait used then more shame on you