Are anglers doing enough

stavey

Are anglers doing enough?  

31 members have voted

1. 1. Are anglers doing enough to help promote conservation?

• yes
    • no

Hello Stavey

The reason I come on to a angling forum is to fight for the commercial corner, post actual facts against myths and propaganda.

No i dont agree wurzel, not myths and propaganda, facts and figures as recent prosicutions can prove.

I would not bother me if you never went fishing ever again,

Of course it would'nt, infact i doubt if it would bother you if no one in the whole country went, accept just yourself and a few of your commercial buddies, but only a few eh wurzel ;)

Edited by stavey

I Fish For Sport Not Me Belly

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

... actualy i have never asked you what you are doing on an angling forum when you are a "commercial fisherman"...

The name of this section of AnglersNet is Sea Fishing.

" My choices in life were either to be a piano player in a whore house or a politician. And to tell the truth, there's hardly any difference!" - Harry Truman, 33rd US President

The name of this section of AnglersNet is Sea Fishing.

Ok newt, should we be talking about how to go about fishing with nets then instead of rods, or have i taking your post the wrong way?

Edited by stavey

Wurzel is a better angler than 90% of the people on here!

he aint quite sused up-tiding though,,,lol!

BASS MEMBER

IGFA Member.

Supporting ethical angling practices and wise use and conservation of fishery resources!

SACN Member.

NFSA Member.

Getting confused by politics!

MY LIST IS LONGER THAN YOURS!

I think I've mentioned it before but Wurzel is actually a mad keen angler. And a good one too!

Sorry steve with respect, i fail to see the connection, like i have said before wurzel cannot look at rsa in the same way as some one who does not make his living from it, as hes little ditto says under his postings I FISH TO LIVE AND LIVE TO FISH

Hello Stavey

i fail to see the connection, like i have said before wurzel cannot look at rsa in the same way as some one who does not make his living from it

It puts me in a better position than you , I can see both sides of the coin, mostly your cliams are un founded and unnessesry and I try to explain why. Of cause I see RSA differently than you, I am mostly at sea, while you are mostly at home.

I fish to live and live to fish.

. Of cause I see RSA differently than you, I am mostly at sea, while you are mostly at home.

Fair point I recon!

dan

There's a fine line between fishing and standing on the shore like an idiot!

Its nice here! http://www.twfcorfu.com

Hello big cod.

You say that nothing has changed in the last 25 years? What planet are you on?

How many boats are there today compared with 25 years ago? What quota do they now have to work to today compared with 25 years ago? Days at sea? What they can catch? What they cannot catch? I could go on and on but what’s the point? we’ve been here before time and time again the only thing that has not changed in 25 years big cod is your experience within the commercial fishing industry, your understanding of it and your refusal to blame nothing but the commercial fishing industry for the simple fact that you cannot catch the fish that you think that you should be catching.

How can you say that anglers have no effect on fish stocks when you cannot even give us on here any indication what you catch in a year?

We have been through all this before big cod and until you give us some figures on what anglers catch in your neck of the woods your comments to me have not only no justification but more importantly no meaning.

I asked JB what he caught last year and he had no problem in telling us how much quota he would have to purchase if he was doing it commercially.

If all you angling boats had to purchase the same amount of cod quota in a year then all I can say is the word insignificant does not come in to it.

By the way I see your old mate crocodile is up to his old tricks again on that other forum. Think it’s time I joined up and told them all a few home truths.

Hello binitone didnt take long did it, you have heard that saying HISSING into the wind thats just what you are doing nobody believes the swarheelie you keep coming out with ,ask your binitone ONE QUESTION WHY IS THERE NOT THE BOATS THERE WAS, SIMPLE MATE YOU HAVE MADE IT LITTERALLY IMPOSSIBLE YOURSELF TO MAKE A LIVING AT THE JOB , SELF DESRUCT has been on the cards for the last few years THERE IS LESS AND LESS FISH ask anybody on this forum,you just dont get it do you THE DAMAGE HAS ALLREADY BEEN DONE you cant do any more it wont take it its been flogged to death. :bangin:

PS PLEASE ASK JB WHAT HE CAUGHT LAST YEAR AND PUT IT UP AGAIN IN ENGLISH.

OH, AND DONT FORGET TO ASK HIM JUST HOW MANY DEAD UNDERSIZED CODLING HE CHUCKED BACK OVER THE SIDE THE FIGURES WILL BE INTERESTING.

AND PLEASE WHY DONT YOU TALK ABOUT SOMETHING NICE BINITONE LIKE ANGLING BUT YOU CANT CAN YOU , YOU ARE NOT ON HERE TO TALK ABOUT ANGLING ARE YOU BINTONE YOU ARE HERE TO AND TRY AND DISCREDIT PEOPLE THATS WHY YOU ARE HERE .

PS WHENS YOUR NEXT CHARTER.

Edited by big_cod

http://sea-otter2.co.uk/

Probably Whitby's most consistent charterboat

Untitled-1.jpg