Who do you like?

Guest Ferret1959

Guest rabbit
Thas all forggeten aboot me, ah rekon ahs everybodys fave. I like mesen too.

Newt them theyre pants should be illegall, tha should be doing a 10 to life stretch int state penatentiary at alcatraz. Thought tha ad started cross dressing when ah fost sor tha.

I say old chap, do you types actually talk like that up there in the North somewhere? I have heard about Northern people, my Nanny was a northen lady, so mummy told me, she was very kind and gentle, and used to smoke a pipe which caused great amusement with the rest of the servants. Her name was Miss Trudy do you know her?

• Replies 113
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

blimey 2 mentions ,1 justly so but the other by a blooming yank called Jan 5 (what happened to the other 4 Newt :o )

i must be slipping it was only a couple of years ago i was top of the hate list.

mind you i have competition now (yoxer is too tame to count and infrequent with it) ;)

hopefully members see i dont hold grudges and my posting may appear outrageous because i tend to play both sides of any argument as it can annoy 50% more people.

Mr Grumpy is well noted but if you dredge through my grumpy posts you see most were well founded but a tad earlier than the newspapers now pointing out reasons i mentioned yonks ago ;):P

i love everyone but forget for a few hours sometimes

Mr.Grumpy...........Chesters 1 (or maybe Peter Waller) peters ok

Mr.Sensible...........Leon Roskilly + Poledark

Mr.Windup.............WINDUP :o:o people wind people up!!

Mr.Wonderful.........Newt (according to Jan anyway) what about Jan 1-4 :o

Mr.Diplomacy.........Elton yup his emails can be in a round about way

;)

1 would add

Ms down to earth ....... Nursey

and

Ms diplomacey but foreign ...... Jan V

and

Mr takes it all in his stride......Mr Tench

and

Mr shoot himself in the foot .........Mr Rabbit

and

Mr i'l help load the cartridges .........Tigger ;)

Edited by chesters1

Believe NOTHING anyones says or writes unless you witness it yourself and even then your eyes can deceive you

None of this "the enemy of my enemy is my friend" crap it just means i have at least two enemies!

There is only one opinion i listen to ,its mine and its ALWAYS right even when its wrong

Its far easier to curse the darkness than light one candle

Mathew 4:19

Grangers law : anything i say will  turn out the opposite or not happen at all!

Life insurance? you wont enjoy a penny!

"To compel a man to furnish contributions of money for the propagation of opinions which he disbelieves and abhors, is sinful and tyrannical." Thomas Jefferson

I - IV were test versions chesters.

The present V model is great & it's a keeper for sure.

" My choices in life were either to be a piano player in a whore house or a politician. And to tell the truth, there's hardly any difference!" - Harry Truman, 33rd US President

Phew thats ok Newt! hopefully their not under the verander having failed the test :o;)

Believe NOTHING anyones says or writes unless you witness it yourself and even then your eyes can deceive you

None of this "the enemy of my enemy is my friend" crap it just means i have at least two enemies!

There is only one opinion i listen to ,its mine and its ALWAYS right even when its wrong

Its far easier to curse the darkness than light one candle

Mathew 4:19

Grangers law : anything i say will  turn out the opposite or not happen at all!

Life insurance? you wont enjoy a penny!

"To compel a man to furnish contributions of money for the propagation of opinions which he disbelieves and abhors, is sinful and tyrannical." Thomas Jefferson

Well I certainly couldn't keep them around. V has absolutely no sense of humor when it comes to that sort of thing. None.

And truth be told, even if she did, I ain't up to it any more. One wife is a good number. Any more would be too many and any less would make for a lonely house.

" My choices in life were either to be a piano player in a whore house or a politician. And to tell the truth, there's hardly any difference!" - Harry Truman, 33rd US President

Guest Jan V
Well I certainly couldn't keep them around. V has absolutely no sense of humor when it comes to that sort of thing. None.

And truth be told, even if she did, I ain't up to it any more. One wife is a good number. Any more would be too many and any less would make for a lonely house.

Ain't up to it ANY MORE? That was an open mouth, insert foot sweetheart! :P Less than one also means you have to do your own laundry, shopping, cooking (need I say more?). Love yah and you know it!!!! :hug:

LUV is in da air Ant. True LUV.

I have been reading with interest. I feel that anyone that can pick up a rod and catch fish can't be bad!

Even Rabbit and Bob Bradford!!! :lol::lol::lol::lol:

Edited by kleinboet

5460c629-1c4a-480e-b4a4-8faa59fff7d.jpg

fishing is nature's medical prescription