arrogance?

*Ant*

Well to be honest I dont much care for him, cant take away from him his record though, no matter how we all feel.

Dont waste your time worrying about me, save it for yourself, you will need to if I worry you more than a BNP member :lol:

Worth remembering that no matter how successful any Government is, the electorate just hanker for a change. Guess the time has come.

Cant argue about that :):)

Let's agree to respect each others views, no matter how wrong yours may be.

Never attribute to malice that which can be adequately explained by stupidity

http://www.safetypublishing.co.uk/
http://www.safetypublishing.ie/

• Replies 109
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

With a name like McCue that makes you as 'interbred' as the rest of us.

Too true I am Cory & proud of it.

We mongrels are genetically healthier, more virile & live longer than those delicate airy fairy pedigrees.

Who wouldn't want to be a mongrel! :yeah::yeah:

Peter.

The loose lines gone..STRIKE.

Rabbit - WHAT record? - All the stealth taxes, his insistence on taking 60% from every litre of petrol etc?

I have no issues with the native South africans, (with the then government, yes) but if you PM me I will give you an in-depth explanation of the black culture. (I will also tell you why Michael Buerk was told to leave the country)

Your problem, Rabbit, is that you are seeing colours (which I don't, I see people) and if the colour is darker than your yours, you HAVE to defend them as they are ALWAYS right.

Maybe you need a trip to Africa to see for yourself!!!

Edited by kleinboet

5460c629-1c4a-480e-b4a4-8faa59fff7d.jpg

fishing is nature's medical prescription

Guest rabbit
Rabbit - WHAT record? - All the stealth taxes, his insistence on taking 60% from every litre of petrol etc?

I have no issues with the native South africans, (with the then government, yes) but if you PM me I will give you an in-depth explanation of the black culture. (I will also tell you why Michael Buerk was told to leave the country)

Your problem, Rabbit, is that you are seeing colours (which I don't, I see people) and if the colour is darker than your yours, you HAVE to defend them as they are ALWAYS right.

Klein,

It is an undistbutable fact that many African, children and adults suffer as a result of either aids or poverty and very often both. The whole world will never just standby and do nothing. It's the human spirit to attempt to help, whether sending money is the answer I dont know, or sending food and clothing. Micheal Burke, and

Bob Geldof awoke the world to the suffering, we cannot and should not go back 20 years.

A succession of despot African rulers have done nothing to help her own people and nor to have the tribal killings, its amazing that in this day and age that such savegry exists, but you need omly look as far as Europe to see simlar recent events. So its not only the black culture that indulges in such acts is it?

I have never lived in Africa, although I have done my fair share of travelling, I have lived overseas for a number of years, and would hope I have a balanced view on things, I certainly do not see a persons colour as a reason not to engage, so why if you do not know me should you accuse me of being prejudiced?

Guest tigger

Good post. I know a lot of people who live and work in south Africa and they have the same views as yourself. I guess you need to live in a culture to know it.

Tigger.

Guest tigger
Bob Geldof awoke the world to the suffering, we cannot and should not go back 20 years.

Yeah good old Geldof, awoke the world to the need to wash your hair on a more regular basis.

Thank's to him sales of soap and shampoo went through the roof.

It makes my skin crawl just looking at him :yucky:

Rabbit - The culture is so different...... Ok. AIDS is SELF Inflicted. Throughout the millennia the africans have traditionally had big family's as when the "old man" can no longer work, the children look after him - more children, easier life! Things have changed, but try telling the Africans that - it would be easier to persuade a man to jump off a 500ft cliff, telling him he won't get hurt!

Poverty? Open a business in Africa and try to staff it with the natives.

They believe that subsistance farming on a piece of ground near a river is all they need. Money? what for? They don't WANT electricity and the only running water they need is the nearby stream. they grow their own veggies (maize, usually) breed their own meat and brew their own beer. The only sign of riches is the ownership of cattle. The more cattle, the "richer" the person.

Sorry about this, I am not and never will be, racist. I just realise that everybody gets emotional over the "disease and poverty stricken" African.

5460c629-1c4a-480e-b4a4-8faa59fff7d.jpg

fishing is nature's medical prescription

They believe that subsistance farming on a piece of ground near a river is all they need. Money? what for? They don't WANT electricity and the only running water they need is the nearby stream. they grow their own veggies (maize, usually) breed their own meat and brew their own beer. .....

And perhaps the impending oil and global warming crises will prove them wise after all?

Bleeding heart liberal pinko, with bacon on top.

Rabbit - The culture is so different...... Ok. AIDS is SELF Inflicted. Throughout the millennia the africans have traditionally had big family's as when the "old man" can no longer work, the children look after him - more children, easier life! Things have changed, but try telling the Africans that - it would be easier to persuade a man to jump off a 500ft cliff, telling him he won't get hurt!

They believe that subsistance farming on a piece of ground near a river is all they need. Money? what for? They don't WANT electricity and the only running water they need is the nearby stream. they grow their own veggies (maize, usually) breed their own meat and brew their own beer. The only sign of riches is the ownership of cattle. The more cattle, the "richer" the person.

Sorry about this, I am not and never will be, racist. I just realise that everybody gets emotional over the "disease and poverty stricken" African.

I have lived and worked in Africa, although not "white" South Africa.

So AIDS is SELF inflicted, does that mean it needn't be treated? Would that just be in any country, or only African countries. What about lung cancer from smoking in this country, now that IS self inflicted, so maybe we shouldn't treat that. How about heart disease from obesity and our life style, lets just ignore that one as well. Lets not think about the thousands of African women who are given AIDS by their husbands and have no say in the matter.

Africans traditionally have large families not for an easier life but because half their children die before reaching the age of 10 and the only way to have anyone to look after him in his old age (remember, no welfare) is to have enough children so at least some of them survive.

As for subsistence farming, all of the big farms are busy growing luxury crops like strawberries, coffee and runner beans for export to rich western countries like ours, whilst the locals starve.

A child dies every couple of minutes in Africa, and from what - Diarrhear. How would you like to be told that your son or daughter had died of the sh1ts!

There may be many reasons for the problems in Africa but just saying "they are lazy, it's their own fault" seems to me a particularly "South African" response.

You say that to understand Africa you need to live there, I agree but maybe you need to see more of Africa than just the bit at the bottom.

Let's agree to respect each others views, no matter how wrong yours may be.

Never attribute to malice that which can be adequately explained by stupidity

http://www.safetypublishing.co.uk/
http://www.safetypublishing.ie/