Pete Doherty

GlennB

How many times can this bloke get nabbed for Class A drugs offences etc etc and not get banged up???

If this was you or me we would have gone down a long time ago.

This man is getting re-arrested pretty much as he exits the court with his latest "rehabilitation" order!!

Burglary 25/06/03

Knife offence 01/09/04

Assault+theft 03/02/05

Drugs 30/11/05

Drugs 18/12/05

Drugs 14/01/06

Drugs+car theft 27/02/06

Today he got a 2-year supervision order and 6 month driving ban. His solicitor mentions a "noticeable improvement in his demeanour. He is fully appreciative of his surroundings and is able to ask questions".

Well, that's all right then :blink: So, he's capable of asking "Where the f### am I?" "Is this my car or did I nick it?". "What is this knife in my hands?". "Is this my heroin, or is it my crack?"

Unbelievable. :wallbash::wallbash:

Bleeding heart liberal pinko, with bacon on top.

Apparently he was arrested for " Possesion of a class A substance, with intent to supply" this afternoon.

Ooops - yeah I missed that one out ;) It's what finally provoked my rant.

Bleeding heart liberal pinko, with bacon on top.

Should bang him up, I really don't see what the big thing with him is anyway, both of the bands he's been in have been crap.

Ian

"If at first you don't succeed, then skydiving isn't for you"

Guest Finepix
Should bang him up, I really don't see what the big thing with him is anyway, both of the bands he's been in have been crap.

What has his music got to do with it? Personally I think the Libertines and Baby Shambles are ok ...

:)

What has his music got to do with it? Personally I think the Libertines and Baby Shambles are ok ...

:)

I agree, I like the music but the guy's a moron.

www.myspace.com/boozlebear

If he weren't famous they wouldn't keep nicking him every few hours. Mind you if weren't so d@ft he wouldn't keep getting caught with drugs on him! You'll probably find he ends up sueing for harassment and lets be honest there's far bigger criminals still to catch than him.

Rob.

So you lose your girlfriend -

http://images.google.co.uk/images?q=Kate+M...G=Search+Images

- over the slight matter of a bad Smack and a Charlie habit.

And what do you do?

You carry on.

Time (and the road) is running out for you kid.

"What did you expect to see out of a Torquay hotel bedroom window? Sydney Opera House perhaps? The Hanging Gardens of Babylon? Herds of wildebeest sweeping majestically...?"

Basil Fawlty to the old bat, guest from hell, Mrs Richards.

• 2 weeks later...

There's no such thing as bad publisity. I wonder when the new ablum's duie out ?

Species caught in 2020: Barbel. European Eel. Bleak. Perch. Pike.

Species caught in 2019: Pike. Bream. Tench. Chub. Common Carp. European Eel. Barbel. Bleak. Dace.

Species caught in 2018: Perch. Bream. Rainbow Trout. Brown Trout. Chub. Roach. Carp. European Eel.

Species caught in 2017: Siamese carp. Striped catfish. Rohu. Mekong catfish. Amazon red tail catfish. Arapaima. Black Minnow Shark. Perch. Chub. Brown Trout. Pike. Bream. Roach. Rudd. Bleak. Common Carp.

Species caught in 2016: Siamese carp. Jullien's golden carp. Striped catfish. Mekong catfish. Amazon red tail catfish. Arapaima. Alligator gar. Rohu. Black Minnow Shark. Roach, Bream, Perch, Ballan Wrasse. Rudd. Common Carp. Pike. Zander. Chub. Bleak.

Species caught in 2015: Brown Trout. Roach. Bream. Terrapin. Eel. Barbel. Pike. Chub.