Here I go again......

*Ant*

It comes as no suprise to me to discover that one government agency fails to share vital, logically linked information with another - even when both agencies are part of the same department.

The "Joined up government" that was so much in the press a couple of years ago was and is nothing more than a P/R myth.

Asylum applicants are given a National Indurance number so that they can claim Income Support but the home office does not allow them to work, claim any other benefits or have "recouse to public funds".

Is there a system of flagging the persons Social Security record so that they can't make a claim for benefits that they're not entitled to - erm, no. How about a flag that identifies any contribution records on that National Insurance number and alerts the home office that the person is working illegally ? erm, no. Ok, how about some way of preventing them from recieving free medical treatment (or as happened recently, tens of thousands of pounds worth of top class university education) that they are not entitled to ? erm, no.

Forget the immigrants. Lets look at Benefits. DWP pays the lower rate of Disability Living Allowance to people who nedd to be guided or supervised out of doors because of disabilities like blindness, epilepsy, schitzophrenia etc. logically, if someone needs to be guided or supervised most of the time that they are mobilising outdoors, they really shouldn't be behind the weel of a car. Is there a link between the mighty computers of the DWP and the grinding machinery of the DVLA ?

Guess......

Should Clarke Go ? Well as a simple inheritor of a systen that doesn't work, I don't think so.

If he's made any decisions to activly prevent the decemination of information or the immediate re-arrest of these people by immigration authorities on their release from criminal orisons then, yes, he should go.

Rant over.

Edited by Ken L

Species caught in 2020: Barbel. European Eel. Bleak. Perch. Pike.

Species caught in 2019: Pike. Bream. Tench. Chub. Common Carp. European Eel. Barbel. Bleak. Dace.

Species caught in 2018: Perch. Bream. Rainbow Trout. Brown Trout. Chub. Roach. Carp. European Eel.

Species caught in 2017: Siamese carp. Striped catfish. Rohu. Mekong catfish. Amazon red tail catfish. Arapaima. Black Minnow Shark. Perch. Chub. Brown Trout. Pike. Bream. Roach. Rudd. Bleak. Common Carp.

Species caught in 2016: Siamese carp. Jullien's golden carp. Striped catfish. Mekong catfish. Amazon red tail catfish. Arapaima. Alligator gar. Rohu. Black Minnow Shark. Roach, Bream, Perch, Ballan Wrasse. Rudd. Common Carp. Pike. Zander. Chub. Bleak.

Species caught in 2015: Brown Trout. Roach. Bream. Terrapin. Eel. Barbel. Pike. Chub.

Maybe I am being a little bit thick on this one but as I see it:

The man in the wig passes down a sentence stating ten years in prison and you will be deported on completion of prison term.

Court clerk records sentence and sends copies to Home Office, one for police files and another goes with the prisoner to the jail he /she is banged up in so that the gov knows exactly how and where to lock this offender up, how long for, and conditions of release.

As I see it this does not require a high spec computer system, surely a bloody photo-copier would do the job.

As for any minister knowing the every detail of his ministry I would have to guess that regardless of which party said minister belonged to such a worthy capability would be totally wasted in political arena :rolleyes::D:D

I fish, I catches a few, I lose a few, BUT I enjoys. Anglers Trust PM

eat.gif

http://www.petalsgardencenter.com

Petals Florist

Good idea but deportation isn't part of the judges remit. He's only there to ensure a fair trial and an appropriate sentence for the criminal act that is the subject of the trial.

Maybe that's what needs to change.

Species caught in 2019: Pike. Bream. Tench. Chub. Common Carp. European Eel. Barbel. Bleak. Dace.

Species caught in 2018: Perch. Bream. Rainbow Trout. Brown Trout. Chub. Roach. Carp. European Eel.

Species caught in 2017: Siamese carp. Striped catfish. Rohu. Mekong catfish. Amazon red tail catfish. Arapaima. Black Minnow Shark. Perch. Chub. Brown Trout. Pike. Bream. Roach. Rudd. Bleak. Common Carp.

Species caught in 2016: Siamese carp. Jullien's golden carp. Striped catfish. Mekong catfish. Amazon red tail catfish. Arapaima. Alligator gar. Rohu. Black Minnow Shark. Roach, Bream, Perch, Ballan Wrasse. Rudd. Common Carp. Pike. Zander. Chub. Bleak.

Species caught in 2015: Brown Trout. Roach. Bream. Terrapin. Eel. Barbel. Pike. Chub.

Ken ,believe me epilepsy has no "clout" in the DWP mindscape ,my mrs gets help because she needs supervision with meals (she cant be "trusted" with preperation) as for outside the fact that unforseen attacks can result in confusion (with the danger of getting into life a threatening outcome) is glossed over even on appeal :angry: the proof needed to get attention is actually getting hurt which to someone (myself) looking after her is avoided at all cost ,its a con the harder you look after someone the less clout you have.my mrs gets full DWP mobility easily because she can prove her ailments ,epilepsy being a "mental" problem ofcouse is impossible to prove unless the "victim" is killed or seriously hurt by a fit and which can be traced back to it (i.e having a petit mal ,walking into the road and getting knocked down) something any "carer" would stop happening in the first place :rolleyes:

Believe NOTHING anyones says or writes unless you witness it yourself and even then your eyes can deceive you

None of this "the enemy of my enemy is my friend" crap it just means i have at least two enemies!

There is only one opinion i listen to ,its mine and its ALWAYS right even when its wrong

Its far easier to curse the darkness than light one candle

Mathew 4:19

Grangers law : anything i say will  turn out the opposite or not happen at all!

Life insurance? you wont enjoy a penny!

"To compel a man to furnish contributions of money for the propagation of opinions which he disbelieves and abhors, is sinful and tyrannical." Thomas Jefferson

Good idea but deportation isn't part of the judges remit. He's only there to ensure a fair trial and an appropriate sentence for the criminal act that is the subject of the trial.

Maybe that's what needs to change.

Mr Clarke said: "It is clear that the increasing numbers of cases being referred for consideration [for deportation] led to the process falling down."

I take your point, so the man in the wig is off the hook, who actually makes the above referrals? Surely this is the person who is responsible for not seeing things through to a conclusion.

A bit like building a house and forgetting to put the roof on :rolleyes::o

I fish, I catches a few, I lose a few, BUT I enjoys. Anglers Trust PM

eat.gif

http://www.petalsgardencenter.com

Petals Florist

Chesters, If you wan't any specific advice or information about DLA, you're very welcome to PM me. I did send you a whole bunch of information when the old version of the board was in place but in fairness, 18 months after I sent it, my machine was telling me that that particular PM was still unopened by the recipient.

I take your point, so the man in the wig is off the hook, who actually makes the above referrals? Surely this is the person who is responsible for not seeing things through to a conclusion.

It would appear that the IND are falling down. No suprise there, I've phoned them up when I've had dodgy claims from forign nationals who have been daft enough to send me proof that they've overstayed their visa's. Even though I've had full details of who they are, their passport, the date their visa's expired and where they are living, IND haven't shown the slightest interest.

I have collegues who work with the police and when they arrest an illegal or vias overstayer, they regularly ring IND and tell them that not only have they got proof that chummy shouldn't be here, they've already got him in custody. Again, no interest.

Chesters, If you wan't any specific advice or information about DLA, you're very welcome to PM me. I did send you a whole bunch of information when the old version of the board was in place but in fairness, 18 months after I sent it, my machine was telling me that that particular PM was still unopened by the recipient.

strange i have no unopened mail anywhere ,perhaps it went into yahoo's damned spam folder (i try to check it but it gets hundreds a day) :headhurt:

we have scoured scores of sites but epilepsy is not a reason for DLA unless its those nasty one after the other ones . according to our betters grand mal is nothing but a interlude in the night and if the person isnt ever let out petit mals just a brief interlude in the day.

we went to appeal ,my evidence (everyday life watching after my mrs) was "unfounded and grossly overstated" :angry: and we were shood out ,no problem with the physical bits a consultants word and a letter evidence enough :rolleyes:

even the doctors (menial worker to them) letter saying in red that she is a danger to herself ignored and passed back with no more than a glance ,and theres no appeal to an appeal :wallbash:

life goes on :rolleyes:

we tore the visiting doctors report to shreds ,he left out vital bits on the report he had taken on his notes (mostly very vital bits that mentioned bits he either missed out or put the opposite in the report) we were just ignored and the "expert" on the day's oppinion listened too by the other 2 ladies and that was completely different to what happens day after day in my life :yucky:

despite being elected as my mrs's spokesman i was rarely spoken too and my mrs brought to tears trying to answer questions on a subject she has no recollection in (she doesent see them coming and has no idea she has had a fit unless i tell her as she's confused for 10 minutes after and thinks she's nodded off at home or gets a tad balshy outdoors :o ) her memory is greatly effected.

theres people climbing over each other to help if your lieing thieving scum but everyday normal people with a genuine problem ignored :angry:

Edited by chesters1

Believe NOTHING anyones says or writes unless you witness it yourself and even then your eyes can deceive you

None of this "the enemy of my enemy is my friend" crap it just means i have at least two enemies!

There is only one opinion i listen to ,its mine and its ALWAYS right even when its wrong

Its far easier to curse the darkness than light one candle

Mathew 4:19

Grangers law : anything i say will  turn out the opposite or not happen at all!

Life insurance? you wont enjoy a penny!

"To compel a man to furnish contributions of money for the propagation of opinions which he disbelieves and abhors, is sinful and tyrannical." Thomas Jefferson