ACCIDENTS AT SEA

big_cod

That'll explain it then! But I thought everyone knew that once youve undertaken a risk analysis every one will be fine?!

dan

There's a fine line between fishing and standing on the shore like an idiot!

Its nice here! http://www.twfcorfu.com

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi Dan. You asked what this thread was actually about. Will draw you up a quick summery.

Big cod asked for advice or it could have been people’s thoughts not to sure on that one Dan? On anglers falling over? Why they had the audacity to do such a thing?

I said that it might have something to do with you taking them to sea in your boat.

And therefore it might help that you warn them that boats sometimes move about a bit when they come in contact with water.

Big cod then disagreed and said that anglers should know better.

True I said, but in a court of law common sense does not always mean as much as you would like.

The thread then (like big cods boat) went through many peaks and troughs before it was decided that slack line would cut us no more slack and said we where all to grow up and hand in our sea legs when exiting the thread.

Binitone lets get something straight ONCE again as i said very early on in this thread i was not asking for advice ,legal advice or any othere advice , what i said was what are peoples thoughts on this VERY touchy subject.

This can occur on any boat come to it a 90 ft anglingboat or a 20 ft angling boat NOBODY is excempt as you would say we are all in the same boat.

http://sea-otter2.co.uk/

Probably Whitby's most consistent charterboat

Untitled-1.jpg

NAh your wrong there BC your in the little blue one on the east side of the bridge and he's in the big black one on the west. Probably gonna get some yellow stripes on it and a big banner saying come on you hornets good luck in the premiership.

Edited by glennk

Guest binatone

Big Cod.

Point taken big cod, you where asking for thoughts on something that can happen on any boat. You weren’t asking for advice then?

I guess you are correct on this one big cod; it is an easy thing for one whose foot is on the outside of calamity to give advice and to rebuke the sufferer.

I always accept good advice myself big cod-as long as it doesn’t interfere with what I intended to do in the first place.

Glenk there you go again with your obsession with John and Michele’s boat. It’s a bit tiresome to me, so how tiresome it must be to John and Michele is beyond me.

If John and Michele support Watford then good on um.