Blairs cronies again

kleinboet

OK, I now challenge all you people out there who say "we are better off with Labour"

It has just come to light that our brave W.P.C. that was gunned down, was shot by A RELEASED PRISONER WHO SHOULD HAVE BEEN DEPORTED!! And Mr Clarke says HE WILL REMAIN WHERE HE IS AND HAS TONYS BLESSING!!!!!!!

What with all the sleaze (too much to mention!!) that this government has shown us since they got into power, they make the Tories look good!!

I Don't care who is the next government as long as it is not Tory or Labour. Blair even had the brass neck to say that the voting public will look at their overall performance and this is just a "Blip"

So Tessa Jowell, Two Jags and Clarke are just a "blip" Try telling that W.P.C's family that.

I am disgusted!!!! :yucky::angry::angry::angry:

Edited by kleinboet

5460c629-1c4a-480e-b4a4-8faa59fff7d.jpg

fishing is nature's medical prescription

He will "Remain where he is" only until Tony stabs him in the back, which, as I read it will happen quite shortly.

Such as is the saying "Corridors of Power" that only exists because the corridor is the best place to protect yourself against being stabbed in the back

And I am not joking or making 'light heart' of your post Kleinboet.

IF, the killer of the WPC is shown to be as said then heads should roll IMHO

"My imaginary friend doesn't like your imaginary friend is no basis for armed conflict...."

He wasn't deported because it wasn't safe (for him) to send him back to Somalia !!!!!

Edit. Sory buy anyone convicted of a criminal offence whilst a "guest" in this country should go back irrespective of the cosequences.

Edited by Ken L

Species caught in 2020: Barbel. European Eel. Bleak. Perch. Pike.

Species caught in 2019: Pike. Bream. Tench. Chub. Common Carp. European Eel. Barbel. Bleak. Dace.

Species caught in 2018: Perch. Bream. Rainbow Trout. Brown Trout. Chub. Roach. Carp. European Eel.

Species caught in 2017: Siamese carp. Striped catfish. Rohu. Mekong catfish. Amazon red tail catfish. Arapaima. Black Minnow Shark. Perch. Chub. Brown Trout. Pike. Bream. Roach. Rudd. Bleak. Common Carp.

Species caught in 2016: Siamese carp. Jullien's golden carp. Striped catfish. Mekong catfish. Amazon red tail catfish. Arapaima. Alligator gar. Rohu. Black Minnow Shark. Roach, Bream, Perch, Ballan Wrasse. Rudd. Common Carp. Pike. Zander. Chub. Bleak.

Species caught in 2015: Brown Trout. Roach. Bream. Terrapin. Eel. Barbel. Pike. Chub.

Agree with Klein - except I have no problems with a conservative government!

I know a great many people who slate the cons, especially middle aged people. However, a great many (including my father), who slate Maggie and the 80's for all they are worth actually put and kept them in power - and even though they made mistakes they did sort out a country that was a bloody mess when it was handed to them. The biggest farce was the scandals which rocked the media in the late eighties and early nineties - which rather amazingly are commonplace today!

The 80's was a time when difficult decisions needed making - pits needed closing, dockers needed laying off - simply put economics had to take precedence over looking after an overpaid workforce used to having too much power through unions. This fact might be highly unpopular, especially in areas like Yorkshire where some towns clearly still feel the pinch even today, but as I've said before, it's no different to Labour letting Rover run to the ground - difficult decision, but one which had to be taken.

The fact that Clarke didn't tell Blair for three weeks about this deportation issue is disgraceful - however - not because he didn't tell him, but because his boss, Tony Blair, didn't ask what the current problems were! In most companies BOTH the director and the managers heads would roll, if Blair makes it much past the council elections I'd be very surprised!

Ian W

Agree with Klein - except I have no problems with a conservative government!

I know a great many people who slate the cons, especially middle aged people. However, a great many (including my father), who slate Maggie and the 80's for all they are worth actually put and kept them in power - and even though they made mistakes they did sort out a country that was a bloody mess when it was handed to them. The biggest farce was the scandals which rocked the media in the late eighties and early nineties - which rather amazingly are commonplace today!

The 80's was a time when difficult decisions needed making - pits needed closing, dockers needed laying off - simply put economics had to take precedence over looking after an overpaid workforce used to having too much power through unions. This fact might be highly unpopular, especially in areas like Yorkshire where some towns clearly still feel the pinch even today, but as I've said before, it's no different to Labour letting Rover run to the ground - difficult decision, but one which had to be taken.

The fact that Clarke didn't tell Blair for three weeks about this deportation issue is disgraceful - however - not because he didn't tell him, but because his boss, Tony Blair, didn't ask what the current problems were! In most companies BOTH the director and the managers heads would roll, if Blair makes it much past the council elections I'd be very surprised!

Lets not blame Maggie for everything. The UK's position as the top euro entrepot port died when worldwide containerisation arrived and the dockers actually thought they could say 'no' and it would all go away. It didn't and Rotterdam became the new London. In the South East, only those docks along the Essex coast that had the presence of mind to change...survived. Harold Wilson was in the chair during that period and promptly sat back and let the remainder commit economic suicide. Harold had a long history of antagonistic relationships with the dockers. By the time Maggie arrived on the scene the major part of the UK's docks were long gone, along with a great deal of British prestige.

However, I agree with your general comments. Those that bear grudges with the tories because of past events may be cutting off their noses to spite their faces. They couldn't do any worse than the present government if they tried and whatever shady deals went down prior to Bliar, they pall into insignificence against this current governments track record of sleaze. I was watching a government spokesman crowing on TV on sunday morning about all of the extra police officers that they've recruited. Unfortunately it was about half the number needed just to track down the recently released ex cons now on the loose instead of on the plane. Just remember that these people cannot register for work (even if they wanted to) or social security, so until they are caught ,their income must therefore be derived from even more crime. I've also yet to see who actually gets the bums rush for letting them go. Who lost their job? who was demoted? who cares?

Even the most ardent labour fan must surely be seriously concerned about their choice of party. If not then you must be walking around with your eyes and ears shut tight.

Edited by argyll

'I've got a mind like a steel wassitsname'

What a pr@t !

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/uk_politics/4967592.stm

He can't enforce the law that's already in place so he decides to try to divert public attention by drafting even more pointless legislation - which he'll also be unable to enforce. :wallbash:

Species caught in 2020: Barbel. European Eel. Bleak. Perch. Pike.

Species caught in 2019: Pike. Bream. Tench. Chub. Common Carp. European Eel. Barbel. Bleak. Dace.

Species caught in 2018: Perch. Bream. Rainbow Trout. Brown Trout. Chub. Roach. Carp. European Eel.

Species caught in 2017: Siamese carp. Striped catfish. Rohu. Mekong catfish. Amazon red tail catfish. Arapaima. Black Minnow Shark. Perch. Chub. Brown Trout. Pike. Bream. Roach. Rudd. Bleak. Common Carp.

Species caught in 2016: Siamese carp. Jullien's golden carp. Striped catfish. Mekong catfish. Amazon red tail catfish. Arapaima. Alligator gar. Rohu. Black Minnow Shark. Roach, Bream, Perch, Ballan Wrasse. Rudd. Common Carp. Pike. Zander. Chub. Bleak.

Species caught in 2015: Brown Trout. Roach. Bream. Terrapin. Eel. Barbel. Pike. Chub.

I think even Mr Waller wouldn't want to associate himself with that party at this time. The sleaze over the past has always been answered with "we're not as bad as the Tory's" - they're right......... they're a bl**dy sight worse!!

Edited by kleinboet

5460c629-1c4a-480e-b4a4-8faa59fff7d.jpg

fishing is nature's medical prescription