Wingham Fish-In - Saturday June 11th to Monday June 13th

Steve Burke

Leon, the temporary platform has been removed from this swim and also from several others. We're busy at present replacing the remaining platforms with permanent ones, like the one in the swim next to the Point. These are 1.95metres wide, very much stronger and, being made with pressure-treated timber, should outlast me.

We did start these before Budgie booked. Honest! :D

Wingham Specimen Coarse & Carp Syndicates www.winghamfisheries.co.uk Beautiful, peaceful, little fished gravel pit syndicates in Kent with very big fish. 2017 Forum Fish-In Sat May 6 to Mon May 8. Articles http://www.anglersnet.co.uk/steveburke.htm Index of all my articles on Angler's Net

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

IMPORTANTIf you've PM'd me please e-mail me to book a place. Just click on the e-mail link above this post.

Wingham Specimen Coarse & Carp Syndicates www.winghamfisheries.co.uk Beautiful, peaceful, little fished gravel pit syndicates in Kent with very big fish. 2017 Forum Fish-In Sat May 6 to Mon May 8. Articles http://www.anglersnet.co.uk/steveburke.htm Index of all my articles on Angler's Net

Steve - just checking you got my e-mail! It doesnt give ur e-mail address just a message box!!!

edit note: That will get to him just fine.

Is that right....if not then post your address so i can send!

Chris

[ 25. February 2005, 01:06 AM: Message edited by: Newt ]

Here fishy fishy.......

140 hours of blanking at Carcus!! 2 carp runs and countless bream .

Anyone wanna chat about fishing and help a keen begginer - msn messanger - craynerd@hotmail.com

ps. any pictures of the venue just out of curiosity?!!??

Here fishy fishy.......

140 hours of blanking at Carcus!! 2 carp runs and countless bream .

Anyone wanna chat about fishing and help a keen begginer - msn messanger - craynerd@hotmail.com

Sounds like a great idea, not too far from me either, email on its way Steve ! :D

Ian

"If at first you don't succeed, then skydiving isn't for you"

All e-mails acknowledged, so if you haven't heard from me please re-send.

Important Please e-mail me with a booking, don't PM me or book on the Forum. This is because I've got to send directions and rules to everyone plus check arrival/departure times etc. The easiest way for me to do so is to send the same e-mail to everyone at the same time.

Steve,

do you have much in the way of silverfish / tiddlers in Wingham ?

My oldest boy (5) is very keen to do more fishing having started last summer, and wants to do overnights as well, but I know he'll get bored if theres not a regular stream of bites

Mat

Mat