anglers day out?

tugmistress

well we are definately up for some beach/rock/pier fishing on the sunday we will have to see what the sea is doing to decide where to go.

if you think i am staying sober saturday night you have another thing coming

we will have to make sure we catch some really good fish just to make the southerners jealous lol

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Bob on Stronsay:

It makes a nice change to see all the Anglernet members from the South missing out on an Anglersnet members day out.

Because.......?

"To be sure of hitting the target, shoot first, and call whatever you hit the target."

sounds like its gona be a blast

plenty of belated first foots, a wee dramm (to toast rabbie burns),haggis all you need is celidh and your laughing! :D

Andrew

member of Save our Sharks

SOS

SACN member

it's the taking part that counts!

@==---¬--¬--¬------<(')))>< angling classics

Hello Jabee

Only because this will be my first time meeting someone else from this board where as most of you south would have loads of opportunities to meet up.

There is one or two places left and although you are 800 miles away chances are in terms of travel time you are closer than me. Come along and have some fun.

Bob

tugmistress:

what do you all drink so we can get some in?

On a boat in January? frosty Coffee with a good shot of Grouse in it. Or Glayva. Hmmmmmmm Glayva

Beer (not lager) or red wine for me. Though I'm sure I can find space for a bottle or two to bring with me.