fao - Arsenal Fans

*Ant*

Perhaps I was watching a different game to some of you, but on last nights perfomance I doubt if there's a team in the UK that would say no to Henry, Lundberg and Campbell in their side. The ten men who lasted that long, had only a one goal difference at the end against a team like Barca, AND managed to shut Ronaldhino down for much of the game, deserved a bit of glory if only for their commitment and work rate. I'm not a big Arsenal fan but if Wenger and Henry had UK passports we might now be on our way to the World Cup with something to look forward to, other than a bunch of overpaid playboy losers who have all of the excuses ready to pull out when the time comes to explain why they screwed up...AGAIN . We don't.

Tell us again who you support Ant ? :lol::lol::lol:

Edited by argyll

'I've got a mind like a steel wassitsname'

• Replies 25
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Brumagem Phil

The mentality of footy fans never ceases to amaze me!

You'd rather support some foreign team rather than an ENGLISH one...........and half of those gloating are those who have been whinging about immigration and other associated matters recently.

Oh the irony of it all. :)

You'd rather support some foreign team rather than an ENGLISH one

That's tribalism for you - my enemy's enemy is my friend. I always follow my old grandad's policy of supporting 1) West Ham 2) Any London side 3) Any southern side 4) England 5) Any British side

Of course, the Scots and Welsh are usually only too pleased when English sides are beaten (can't think why...). :)

Guest Brumagem Phil
I always follow my old grandad's policy of supporting 1) West Ham 2) Any London side 3) Any southern side 4) England 5) Any British side

Far too logical for some on here I reckon! :rolleyes::rolleyes:

The Birmingham and West Midlands clubs enjoyed a successful season just ended, didn't they?

2 relegations and a lot of mediocrity from what I saw. I bet you'd have given your eye teeth to have made it as far as the Champions' league Final. Quite apart from which, I recall that almost all of the birmingham and West Midlands clubs have overseas players in their squad.

I smell the stench of hypocrisy here. And no, I'm not an Arsenal supporter.

Edited by Alan Stubbs

This is a signature, there are many signatures like it but this one is mine

You'd rather support some foreign team rather than an ENGLISH one...........and half of those gloating are those who have been whinging about immigration and other associated matters recently.

I wanted Arsenal to win and cheered them on in the pub. Until their stupid fans trashed my garden! :o

I don't think though it is the mentality of the football fan, it's the sense of humour that is ingrained in this country - taking the mick and 'avin' a larf etc.

www.myspace.com/boozlebear

Haven't got a clue have you.

The rivalry between Spurs and Arsenal is well documented, there's no way an Arsenal supporter would ever want Tottenham to win and vice versa.

Dan

I'm a Spurs fan so what do you expect?

As for the "English team" comment......well all i'll say is maybe an English club......but team?

Yep they might have had 2 English players last night but as for the rest of the tournament...............?

Just think, you'd have probably not surported them either if they had a couple of boxers in the side. :D;)

Eat right, stay fit, die anyway.

The rivalry between Spurs and Arsenal is well documented, there's no way an Arsenal supporter would ever want Tottenham to win and vice versa.

Precisely.

.........if it were any other British team I would support them, but not Arsenal, it just can't be done. :uhuh: