Is it the end for charter skippers and fishing clubs? No time to bury your heads

glennk

• Replies 382
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest binatone
Bonatone I have been a member of Greenpeace for as long as I care to mention. The Licence and bag limit debate has **** all to do with them.

If you are such an ardent supporter of Greenpeace like you say you are? Have you asked for there thoughts on this subject? You have said before that the Greenpeace organisation was not against RSA, so if that is the case what are there thoughts on anglers having a limit on what they can keep?

Greenpeace have a strong lobbying structure within government, so if we where to know there stance on this matter, then we would know if Greenpeace have anything to do with this debate?

Guest binatone
Binatone I would be interested to read just what I said about Greenpeace not being against the RSA if you care to search it out and post a link to it here.

Sorry glen, but you have changed your name so many times and in fact change who you are completely so many times I would not know where to start. I am not sure but if I remember correctly you where going under the name of @winter@ then, but there doesn’t seam to be any trace of him left anymore? I wonder why. So it’s not so easy to track down what you said but I do remember you saying that you had been in touch with green peace and they said that they had no problems with RSA or words to that effect.

Sorry glen, but you have changed your name so many times and in fact change who you are completely so many times I would not know where to start. I am not sure but if I remember correctly you where going under the name of @winter@ then, but there doesn’t seam to be any trace of him left anymore? I wonder why. So it’s not so easy to track down what you said but I do remember you saying that you had been in touch with green peace and they said that they had no problems with RSA or words to that effect.

Binatone I think you will find that was me, and I confirm the statement that Greenpeace have no interest in RSA. I think you should be worried about Greenpeace as they and 42 other major conservation groups around the world are looking for a total ban on trawling

www.ssacn.org

www.tagsharks.com

www.onyermarks.co.uk

Just to steer things back on topic re: the rod licence aspect of the originating debate...

Since Scotland has no freshwater rod licence and the EA have to jurisdiction in Scotland does anyone actually think that the concept of a Sea Licence could ever be introduced here?

Just to steer things back on topic re: the rod licence aspect of the originating debate...

Since Scotland has no freshwater rod licence and the EA have to jurisdiction in Scotland does anyone actually think that the concept of a Sea Licence could ever be introduced here?

Nope :D

Help predict climate change!

http://climateprediction.net

Hi Tiggs

I am not sure how it works in freshwater circles. Do they pay for an individual days fishing or weekly permits.

Eventually the Scottish exec will have a wake up call about RSA and will probably go the same route that the majority of countries have done round the world.

As far as I am aware it has never been talked about at Scottish exec. level because they don't even acknowledge we exist :(:(

www.ssacn.org

www.tagsharks.com

www.onyermarks.co.uk

Binatone I think you will find that was me, and I confirm the statement that Greenpeace have no interest in RSA. I think you should be worried about Greenpeace as they and 42 other major conservation groups around the world are looking for a total ban on trawling

Got to love Greepeace. Im old enough to remember them fawning over the problems of "isolated fishing communities" , when they persuaded the Shetland boat ( a trawler :D ) to help them with the Brent campaign :D

Not to be trusted an inch IMHO. I wonder how many "animal rights" activists are calling for an end to angling? and how many of those are also in Greenpeace atm?

Help predict climate change!

http://climateprediction.net