Is it the end for charter skippers and fishing clubs? No time to bury your heads

glennk

• Replies 382
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest binatone
Well done binitone you/ve done it at last what took you so long.

have you been out today big cod,or was it a tad breezy for you.

Guest binatone
:bigemo_harabe_net-163:

I must say John I have never been one for reading much into cartoon men rolling all over the floor, but that one sums up better than a thousand words could do.

Hope you and Michele are keeping well.

Now what’s this I here about your boat catching a load of big cod on a resent trip? A friend of mine said you had 300 stone of fish with cod up to 33lb. did you put any back?

I must say John I have never been one for reading much into cartoon men rolling all over the floor, but that one sums up better than a thousand words could do.

Hope you and Michele are keeping well.

Now what’s this I here about your boat catching a load of big cod on a resent trip? A friend of mine said you had 300 stone of fish with cod up to 33lb. did you put any back?

I thought all the really great comedians were dead, but apparently not.

We are both in very good health, thank you. We’re really enjoying the season.

Rumours travel fast in this town. We had a member of this forum on the trip, so perhaps he can give his opinion. Then accusations from certain quarters of lies, fake photos and self-promotion cannot be raised.

Keep her east,

JB

John Brennan and Michele Wheeler, Whitby

http://www.chieftaincharters.com

Guest binatone
I thought all the really great comedians were dead, but apparently not.

We are both in very good health, thank you. We’re really enjoying the season.

Rumours travel fast in this town. We had a member of this forum on the trip, so perhaps he can give his opinion. Then accusations from certain quarters of lies, fake photos and self-promotion cannot be raised.

Keep her east,

JB

Don’t you believe it John?

They will only believe what they want to believe, I can tell you.

As for comedians the one you are referring to saddens me because he has not got the time to laugh, he’s far to busy analyzing if what he has said is funny or not.