Is it the end for charter skippers and fishing clubs? No time to bury your heads

glennk

Guest binatone
Strangely enough YOU know all about it.

Hello John. Me, you or should I say them? Or even us.

Well regardless of who I am talking to, could you help me by telling you how I can book a fishing trip with me,

Because If I am you then you won’t be able to read this until I have finished, will you?

But then again if you are me and therefore have sent this to yourself via me then who am I to argue with never mind book a trip with you?

• Replies 382
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest binatone
When people tried to say it wasnt possible I researched it to see if what they were saying was right. A proxy server, multiple email addresses and Bobs your dads brother.

Just because we really are out to get you glenk doesn’t mean you aren’t paranoid.

Hello to all...its not Walcott..but CODMASTER-GRAHAM as my password didnt work...what is all this s..t going about this Cod and the amount of fish...the BIG COD weighed 33lb and 2oz...I have just got home from whitby at 17.40..and no.. I am not having BIG COD..may be later...who caught or saw this large beast from the sea???...I have just put it in the crypt(freezer).......when I have found a picture that I can enlarge etc,it will be posted..dont think so....CHIEFTAIN CHARTERS give you a CD with photo's of the trip...so once I have had alook you will all see the CODMASTER at work...it amaze me that people know what was caught before I got home....THANKS TO ALL GRAHAM DANIELS

Look forward to seeing the pic cod meister. Did you catch the big fish Graham. Nice to hear of some monsters getting caught at Whitby again. Must be the biggest for quite some years - well done.

All the pics were on the site Graham.

http://chieftaincharters.tripod.com/GRAHAM...RS%20020(1).jpg

Edited by glennk

Hello to all...its not Walcott..but CODMASTER-GRAHAM as my password didnt work...what is all this s..t going about this Cod and the amount of fish...the BIG COD weighed 33lb and 2oz...I have just got home from whitby at 17.40..and no.. I am not having BIG COD..may be later...who caught or saw this large beast from the sea???...I have just put it in the crypt(freezer).......when I have found a picture that I can enlarge etc,it will be posted..dont think so....CHIEFTAIN CHARTERS give you a CD with photo's of the trip...so once I have had alook you will all see the CODMASTER at work...it amaze me that people know what was caught before I got home....THANKS TO ALL GRAHAM DANIELS

Woman last time man this time have you had a sex change by any chance. :g::bigemo_harabe_net-163:

http://sea-otter2.co.uk/

Probably Whitby's most consistent charterboat

Untitled-1.jpg