Is it the end for charter skippers and fishing clubs? No time to bury your heads

glennk

Good luck Andy, there’s not another man who comes on this forum that is more worthy to have his views heard than you.

why ??? just cause the guys in a wheelchair ??

dont need a wheelchair at sea the dam thing sinks just a pair of stong arms does it for me

• Replies 382
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ok Andy you have a good time and don’t forget to put the first 10 stone of fish caught back.

It would be nice to have a report on your trip when you get back? May be you could ask a few of the anglers on Johns boat there views on bag limits? And then you could share them with us when you are back. It would be nice to get the views of some of the people that (bag limits) it is going to seriously effect and change the way they have gone about there pass time for generations.

O yes bye the way Andy if you have not worked out who I am yet? I am the one who leaves the turbot fillets outside your front door in the dead of night.

Have a good one.

cat got them,hear you have been off for a while hope its not to bad hows things down your way havent been down for a while when you back at sea has doc given you a pass yet :(

Not because of a wheel chair, but because he does not deal in back stabbing/groundless slagging off of others and if he cannot do you a good turn he certainly would never do you a bad one. he is also one mighty fine angler with stacks of know how and experience

yes slackline was a bit shocked to see all that slagging,when was told of this forum i expected to be able to talk to anglers fishermen up and down the country about catches storys tacticks banter etc,not abuse from behind a screen.rather than face to face.i have just got back off a very enjoyable sixty hour trip on chieftain with jb who is a very good friend of mine, would like to share it,or would i suffer the same,it would be nice to feel you could share experiances and have sensible debate without the slagging and abuse.

yes slackline was a bit shocked to see all that slagging,when was told of this forum i expected to be able to talk to anglers fishermen up and down the country about catches storys tacticks banter etc,not abuse from behind a screen.rather than face to face.i have just got back off a very enjoyable sixty hour trip on chieftain with jb who is a very good friend of mine, would like to share it,or would i suffer the same,it would be nice to feel you could share experiances and have sensible debate without the slagging and abuse.

Post it

It would be good to get a report on a long trip and no you won't get a slagging off for posting it either.

Hi Andrew. I'm Glenn Kilpatrick, dont think we have met but I know your brother having worked with him many years ago. Those who know me will tell you I wont saying anything from behind a screen that I wouldnt repeat to your face and certainly wouldnt slag you off whithout just reason. Welcome to forum. Looks like you had a good trip with John, I guess the weather was nice too, looks like you had a couple of decent fish. Have you taken many bass from the bay area on rod and line ?.

Hi Andrew. I'm Glenn Kilpatrick, dont think we have met but I know your brother having worked with him many years ago. Those who know me will tell you I wont saying anything from behind a screen that I wouldnt repeat to your face and certainly wouldnt slag you off whithout just reason. Welcome to forum. Looks like you had a good trip with John, I guess the weather was nice too, looks like you had a couple of decent fish. Have you taken many bass from the bay area on rod and line ?.

no glen but there has been plenty had plenty of parts in net the old seals wont let us have a full one there was a fella with a beach net out last backend he had a good few untill fisheries officer came down and pulled it up,and rightly so,I do think it would be well worth a go with rod and line, there was some real big half seal eaten bass washed up by new slip estimated around the ten pound mark.

Nice one Andrew sounds interesting. I have spoken to a few people who say they are about in that area. I remember reading that sea angler article by Steve Ianson and he said that area was worth a try. I actually had my biggest ever bass (only 40cm) from Long hole (sarb j) only a matter of minutes after telling my mate I had never seen one caught from there.

Interesting what you said about the tube fish or whatever they are called. Ive been reading on a few forums and it appears these things are knee deep right around the north east at the moment.

Thanks for your reply Andrew and I look forward to quizzing you about RHB in the coming months.