Possible Barbel fish-in

seph

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Severn Wolf, I too fish the Teme a lot and am fully aware that the river does not take kindly to alot of noise etc. However, The Teme is just one idea, as I am looking into the Severn and W.avon as venues. Quite a few have shown more of an interest in fishig the Teme and I can fully understand that, as it is a wonderfull river. I am sure people are aware that it is not an easy river to fish even at the best of times and there are plenty of other options available.

MrMatthew, I know what you mean with the access, but there are plenty of venues on all the rivers with good access and parking right by the river. It is these venues that I am looking at, as to make it easier for everybody.

I am hoping to have a venue sorted by the end of the week and will post the dates and cost probably next weekend.

Paul

Severn Wolf, I too fish the Teme a lot and am fully aware that the river does not take kindly to alot of noise etc. However, The Teme is just one idea, as I am looking into the Severn and W.avon as venues. Quite a few have shown more of an interest in fishig the Teme and I can fully understand that, as it is a wonderfull river. I am sure people are aware that it is not an easy river to fish even at the best of times and there are plenty of other options available.

MrMatthew, I know what you mean with the access, but there are plenty of venues on all the rivers with good access and parking right by the river. It is these venues that I am looking at, as to make it easier for everybody.

I am hoping to have a venue sorted by the end of the week and will post the dates and cost probably next weekend.

:thumbs::thumbs::thumbs: Nice one Seph

Growing old is inevitable but growing up is optional

http://www.bass-online.co.uk/

i'd interested subject to suitable dates

im up for a dabble if the beautiful wife lets me out for the day, only problem is id have to chuck a sickie {work a lot of weekends} but i reckon it could be worth it :P