Possible Barbel fish-in

seph

As some of you know I have organised a fish-in before and will do so again in the winter for the Grayling, but that is a way off.

Some people have shown an interest in fishing for Barbel.

I could possibly organise something, depending on what people prefer. It could be on the Teme, Severn or the Avon, maybe even do a few if enough interset. I know of a few places where we could have a day/weekend with some great fishing.

Let me know your thoughts and I can put something together.

Paul

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

id love to go barbel fishing never caught one before but would depend on location and date. and also havnt got a barbel rod

I'd love to come down for a meet up somewhere but am limited to dates due to work commitments.....hopefully I can fit in when you decide a date. Good on 'yer for setting things in motion though Seph...

Paul

:P

id love to go barbel fishing never caught one before but would depend on location and date. and also havnt got a barbel rod

Hi i got two or three spare rods, my mate anthong78 got a few reels also if that would be any help. on the day

As cliff has just said I have plenty of rods and reels. If you can make it we can sort you out with the right kit.

Ant

Effort equals reward!!

Im up for it mate.For an easy bag up water I had initially thought of the day ticket stretch above Bewdly? easy fishing,easy parking but might be a bit busy at week ends?

A stay the weekend venue with more chance of a big fish but not catching! would be Harvington on the Warcs Avon.Night fishing and camping area available on day ticket again.

But its your area Paul so down to you.

Anyone who wants to give it a go but doesnt have the right gear let us know as Ive got several suitable outfits.

And thats my "non indicative opinion"!