Womens' Knickers

Andy Macfarlane

If it is down to knickers, would the size of the fish be in direct proportion to the size of the knickers? :unsure:

John.

If it is, I could always arrange for you to meet my mother-in-law, if you like.

Anglers' Net Shopping Partners - Please Support Your Forum

CLICK HERE for all your Amazon purchases - books, photography equipment, DVD's and more!

CLICK HERE for Go Outdoors. HUGE discounts!

FOLLOW ANGLERS' NET ON TWITTER- CLICK HERE - @anglersnet

PLEASE 'LIKE' US ON FACEBOOK - CLICK HERE

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If it is, I could always arrange for you to meet my mother-in-law, if you like.

Thanks for the offer Elton, but from what I've heard it hasn't worked for you, so I won't bother. :P

John.

Angling is more than just catching fish, if it wasn't it would just be called 'catching'......... John

Thanks for the offer Elton, but from what I've heard it hasn't worked for you, so I won't bother. :P

John.

You think I'm gonna go anywhere near her knickers?!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :o

CLICK HERE for all your Amazon purchases - books, photography equipment, DVD's and more!

There has been a disproportionate number of large salmon caught by women so there must be some reason.Even though the theory of pheremones might sound good Ive a couple of queries on it,firstly are all the big salmon caught by women cock fish? judging by the kypes on most of the ones (including the record) Ive seen they are.This is strange in itself as in most fish species the females are normally the biggest. Secondly how do they (if at all)detect these pheremones with them being in a different enviroment to the angler?

With the use of seals fur as dubbing for fly tying becoming increasingly frowned upon maybe we could kill two birds with one stone and use female pubic hair to dub bodies on salmon flies? ;) A bit limited in natural colour range maybe but be fun collecting it and hopefully no need to bash them over the head with a club either!

And thats my "non indicative opinion"!

Might get a rising ............bite ;):D

The rise (I'm told that the morning ones are better than the evening?) is a term applied when 'fly' fishing. Maybe a coarse angler would have better sport wrapping them around his pole or quivertip?

"Some people hear their inner voices with such clarity that they live by what they hear, such people go crazy, but they become legends"

What concerns me most about this thread is that it is entitled "Womens' Knickers".

The thought that there may be anglers wearing "Men's Knickers" troubles me - this mental image of Budgie sitting there in a pair of lacy Agent Provocateurs is driving me towards counselling!

:D

There has been a disproportionate number of large salmon caught by women so there must be some reason.Even though the theory of pheremones might sound good Ive a couple of queries on it,firstly are all the big salmon caught by women cock fish? judging by the kypes on most of the ones (including the record) Ive seen they are.This is strange in itself as in most fish species the females are normally the biggest. Secondly how do they (if at all)detect these pheremones with them being in a different enviroment to the angler?

With the use of seals fur as dubbing for fly tying becoming increasingly frowned upon maybe we could kill two birds with one stone and use female pubic hair to dub bodies on salmon flies? ;) A bit limited in natural colour range maybe but be fun collecting it and hopefully no need to bash them over the head with a club either!

Snatch er will know if this is possible.

Cheers Fred

my mind not only wanders-- sometimes it leaves completely.

Updated 7/3/09

http://sites.google.com/site/pomfred/