BELIEVE

deanbmw

i hope england do well in their game tommorow, im chuffed to bits with spains game today :thumbs::clap2: VENGA ESPAÑA ADELANTE !! :D:D dave.

If its Spain v England in the final, whatever the result you have an exuse for a fiesta :clap2:

The problem isn't what people don't know, it's what they know that just ain't so.
Vaut mieux ne rien dire et passer pour un con que de parler et prouver que t'en est un!
Mi, ch’fais toudis à m’mote

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

After watching Brazils poor performance England are contenders,as long as Rooney is on the pitch ! :blink:

Fishing digs on the Mull of Galloway - recommend

HERE

babyforavatar.jpg

Me when I had hair

Beer is proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy

Well, we've overcome the mighty T & T, we're through to the knockout stage, who knows eh?

Have you ever seen such a determined look on Beckham's face?

Maybe, just maybe we could be getting in the mood for it.

Our chief weapon is surprise

i think your problem stems from your manager.

i hope england do well, but cant see it while hes sat on the bench.sorry, just myopinion

too true mate.

sven has nothing to prove.....his salary is enough anyway. :headhurt:

what does he care?

second half was all about what the next manager of england wants.

PLAYERS!

let the players play and then we will win! :1a:

The minute we brought on 2 players with a bit of spirit and daring (instead of just hoofing the ball up into their penalty area) England suddenly looked like a team with real chances.

Start with Lennon, I sez. Bung in Walcott, take a few risks! We won't win it by grinding away hoping Crouch can nod it down to Owen.

Bleeding heart liberal pinko, with bacon on top.

After watching Brazils poor performance England are contenders,as long as Rooney is on the pitch ! :blink:

After watching that comedy last night, I don't know how you can say that.

i think your problem stems from your manager.

i hope England do well, but cant see it while hes sat on the bench.sorry, just my opinion

I can see where you are coming from, but I don't agree 100%. I know this is going to rankle with some, but I just think the whole team is over hyped. There is not one 'brilliant', player amongst them. Before anyone says 'What about Beckham', when did he last shoot one in the back of the box, I can't remember.

The minute we brought on 2 players with a bit of spirit and daring (instead of just hoofing the ball up into their penalty area) England suddenly looked like a team with real chances.

Start with Lennon, I sez. Bung in Walcott, take a few risks! We won't win it by grinding away hoping Crouch can nod it down to Owen.

I agree mate, to many long balls and not enough crosses.

On paper the team looks good. 2 out of 2 matches 6 out of 6 points, but hardly convincing. I don't think the would be able to beat Spain (or Brazil) at current form.

Just my two bits worth.

Edited by corydoras

The problem isn't what people don't know, it's what they know that just ain't so.
Vaut mieux ne rien dire et passer pour un con que de parler et prouver que t'en est un!
Mi, ch’fais toudis à m’mote