New member hello

flibb

Yep its the dreaded new member hello.

have been an occasional angler since childhood (now 30), am lucky to have a bit of land I am allowed to shoot and fish on, but fancy joining a local club (probably Tonbridge district angling society). I mainly fish float at the moment, and am looking at getting some budget kit to make life easier. I do have a carp rod for the occasional trip to lakes, but prefer fishing small streams and odd river. Will be posting some questions regarding tackle in ab it.

Cheers

Jon

PS great site, and roll on the start of the season.

• Replies 24
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Welcome to AnglersNet flibb.

its the dreaded new member hello

Nope. Not at all. We were a little confused about how to respond to the first 9000 or so new members but we are starting to get a feel for it now and you are Member No.: 9,529 so we should be fine.

:D :D

" My choices in life were either to be a piano player in a whore house or a politician. And to tell the truth, there's hardly any difference!" - Harry Truman, 33rd US President

Hi Fib and Welcome,

There are a few of us Angling down in Kent so we may even have an AN fish in, somewhere apart from Wingham that is, if you are up to it.

Tony

After a certain age, if you don't wake up aching in every joint, you are probably dead.

Welcome to AN.

Good luck with the club search there are many good ones in kent to choose from.

:thumbs:

Fishing seems to be my favorite form of loafing.

"Even a bad day of fishing is better than a good day of work."

I know the joy of fishes in the river through my own joy, as I go walking along the same river.

What do you think if the float does not dip, try again I think.