UK SHARKS????ANYONE SEEN ANY

boat skipper

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

well i fish from anywere my mum takes me which is usualy of a peir or at holburn head

i fish for anything thats fairly large and edable i prefer fishin of a boat its more fun as i have caught a squid of a boat though when i fish of a boat i tend to lose more tackle which isnt so good

scrabster for ever

~-~KAZ~-~

Thought Holburn was baccy?

Fishing digs on the Mull of Galloway - recommend

HERE

babyforavatar.jpg

Me when I had hair

Beer is proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy

hi snatcher,

old holburn is the baccy

we take the child with us to castletown, holborn head, scrabster, dunnet and portskerra. she has been out on the 'karen' and caught cod and coley and a rather large squid for round here i think that everyone else nicked as bait from what i understand...lol. she has also fished bridlington, fraisthorpe, hornsea and spurn :D

Depends what you want to catch norrie. fraisthorpe is always productive just south of the concrete chunks for schoolie bass and flatties, brid south pier is flatties and pin whiting, spurn was always hit and miss with us, but stuart got his first smooth hound there and is allegedly good for bass at he actual point, though be careful of the tidal rip coming in behind you, and hornsea we caugght decent whiting a few flatties and an eel!

Paula, All we want to do, Is catch something with a pulse.....3 or 4 trips to the Open at Brid, and never caught a thing, ...well, I got a crab one day.....that is our "club" record.... :D:D

Tho, must admit to having a great day, fishing off the Pier at Brid, and catching lots of wee flatties, but not in the comp, I hasten to add.

In sleep every dog dreams of food,and I, a fisherman,dream of fish..

Theocritis..

For Fantastic rods,and rebuilds. http://www.alba-rods.co.uk/