what a load of miserable gits

its lucky you can find out what your licence covers all the information on the licencing site has disapeared i suspect for their now "PC" foreign language "coverage" how soon before you have to click "english" on english sites :angry::rolleyes:

Believe NOTHING anyones says or writes unless you witness it yourself and even then your eyes can deceive you

None of this "the enemy of my enemy is my friend" crap it just means i have at least two enemies!

There is only one opinion i listen to ,its mine and its ALWAYS right even when its wrong

Its far easier to curse the darkness than light one candle

Mathew 4:19

Grangers law : anything i say will  turn out the opposite or not happen at all!

Life insurance? you wont enjoy a penny!

"To compel a man to furnish contributions of money for the propagation of opinions which he disbelieves and abhors, is sinful and tyrannical." Thomas Jefferson

• Replies 21
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

As for seperate NI and income tax, don't get me started.

I like NI.

Although my income is taxable, not being in employment means that I don't pay NI.

Hopefully, there will now be no further increases in Income Tax, but NI will be the vehicle by which the Treasury increasingly taxes wage slaves.

:)

RNLI Shoreline Member

Member of the Angling Trust

I like NI.

Although my income is taxable, not being in employment means that I don't pay NI.

Hopefully, there will now be no further increases in Income Tax, but NI will be the vehicle by which the Treasury increasingly taxes wage slaves.

:)

ofcourse it will be stated its for a "good" reason (like that last rise was in "saving" the NHS) :rolleyes:

strangely i recon the biggest "tax" rises will come under the banner of "saving" the planet ,we get taxed more making us more "efficiant" yet the clever chaps that impose it still fly around the world on a whim ,get ferried 2 hundred yards in a ineficiant gas guzzler ,run several houses and are exempt from council tax.

strange some suckers elect people to spend their money in dreaming up ways of punishing the electorate who employed them :rolleyes:

how much tax would be saved if they were all sacked and the money was invested locally.

the only thing labour has achieved is getting the country in a mess in 50% of the time the last lot did :rolleyes:

rather than raising taxes waste within government should be routed out ,embassies serve no function (who cares about johny foreigner) sell them sack the staff. the navy is a excuse for foreigners to laugh at the "might" of it ,paper thin boats no bigger than a dingy with a shotgun on the bow ,the "might" of the navy went at the end off WW2 ,halve it and use the rest to patrol the coat of britain. The army is only interested in "saving" foreigners ,bring them home to guard the UK (could be used to stop naughty foreigners coming here) if nasty invaders come nuke them ,why replace the nukes when we haven used the old ones yet.

if no foreigners came here there would be no need for those huge departments that are "supposed" to monitor them ,sack them.

no need for airports all it does is encourage foreigners to come here ,close them ,all foreign holidays do is give money to foreigners so ban the overseas holiday nothing wrong with skeggy if it gets hotter .

plenty of ways to avoid raising anything infact if everyone was banned from travelling more than ten miles from home 11 months of the year i suspect everyone would be happier and the country prosper ;):D

in a nutshell all your tax goes on foreigners so get rid of them ,starting next wednesday ban all foreigners coming here ,owning british companies and dictating what we do ,get rid of everything foreign and get rich paying less tax,you know its true

p.s hang consultants too ,publically ,and guru's and people with their eyes too close together ,and people that kiss dogs ,and kill those silly people that pretend to be statues purely to give kids nighmares when they suddenlty move ,oh and circuses except when they juggle real chainsaws ,plus other things that niggle me

Edited by chesters1

Believe NOTHING anyones says or writes unless you witness it yourself and even then your eyes can deceive you

None of this "the enemy of my enemy is my friend" crap it just means i have at least two enemies!

There is only one opinion i listen to ,its mine and its ALWAYS right even when its wrong

"To compel a man to furnish contributions of money for the propagation of opinions which he disbelieves and abhors, is sinful and tyrannical." Thomas Jefferson

ofcourse it will be stated its for a "good" reason (like that last rise was in "saving" the NHS) :rolleyes:

strangely i recon the biggest "tax" rises will come under the banner of "saving" the planet ,we get taxed more making us more "efficiant" yet the clever chaps that impose it still fly around the world on a whim ,get ferried 2 hundred yards in a ineficiant gas guzzler ,run several houses and are exempt from council tax.

strange some suckers elect people to spend their money in dreaming up ways of punishing the electorate who employed them :rolleyes:

how much tax would be saved if they were all sacked and the money was invested locally.

the only thing labour has achieved is getting the country in a mess in 50% of the time the last lot did :rolleyes:

rather than raising taxes waste within government should be routed out ,embassies serve no function (who cares about johny foreigner) sell them sack the staff. the navy is a excuse for foreigners to laugh at the "might" of it ,paper thin boats no bigger than a dingy with a shotgun on the bow ,the "might" of the navy went at the end off WW2 ,halve it and use the rest to patrol the coat of britain. The army is only interested in "saving" foreigners ,bring them home to guard the UK (could be used to stop naughty foreigners coming here) if nasty invaders come nuke them ,why replace the nukes when we haven used the old ones yet.

if no foreigners came here there would be no need for those huge departments that are "supposed" to monitor them ,sack them.

no need for airports all it does is encourage foreigners to come here ,close them ,all foreign holidays do is give money to foreigners so ban the overseas holiday nothing wrong with skeggy if it gets hotter .

plenty of ways to avoid raising anything infact if everyone was banned from travelling more than ten miles from home 11 months of the year i suspect everyone would be happier and the country prosper ;):D

in a nutshell all your tax goes on foreigners so get rid of them ,starting next wednesday ban all foreigners coming here ,owning british companies and dictating what we do ,get rid of everything foreign and get rich paying less tax,you know its true

p.s hang consultants too ,publically ,and guru's and people with their eyes too close together ,and people that kiss dogs ,and kill those silly people that pretend to be statues purely to give kids nighmares when they suddenlty move ,oh and circuses except when they juggle real chainsaws ,plus other things that niggle me

Chersters, your off your head mate. Sell your place and go somewhere more private! Rockall is nice thi time of year ;)

Edited by corydoras

The problem isn't what people don't know, it's what they know that just ain't so.
Vaut mieux ne rien dire et passer pour un con que de parler et prouver que t'en est un!
Mi, ch’fais toudis à m’mote

:lol::lol::lol:

Chesters for PM!

What's your view on imported foreign foods and wines, Chestie?

Ban 'em all, eat British Beef, drink British Beer?

We would have to eat our own local fish too (all caught within 10 miles of home if Chester's travel ban operates) - wild trout for me, here in the High Weald, carp and capers sauce for Chesters, and in the case of Peter Waller up there in Norvuk - a mangle-wurzle and a lump of pike :sun: .

Edited by Vagabond

RNLI Governor

World species 471 : UK species 105 : English species 95 .

Certhia's world species - 215

Eclectic "husband and wife combined" world species 501

"Nothing matters very much, few things matter at all" - Plato

...only things like fresh bait and cold beer...

So what about a mini-portable in my bivvy?? If my license only covers my property and not ME (the person) do I need to buy another license for my bivvy???????????? surely not!!! or worse still every lake I decide to go and fish???????

One good reason to do something is better than a thousand bad excuses not to.

So what about a mini-portable in my bivvy?? If my license only covers my property and not ME (the person) do I need to buy another license for my bivvy???????????? surely not!!! or worse still every lake I decide to go and fish???????

No. If you have a full colour license for your home you do'nt need a license for the portable in your bivvy.

If you have a telly in a static caravan, mobile home, or chalet you will need to have a license unless the telly is never in use at the same time as the one in your main home. You will need to fill in a declaration to this effect.

TVs that are powered ONLY by internal batteries do not need a license, but if it is capable of running on mains too you will. That should cover all those folks who have a phone that can display TV programs but have no telly.

The problem isn't what people don't know, it's what they know that just ain't so.
Vaut mieux ne rien dire et passer pour un con que de parler et prouver que t'en est un!
Mi, ch’fais toudis à m’mote

As the technology changes, the TV license system looks more anachronistic every year. Personally, I think the BBC needs to be restructured. That which is genuinely public service broadcasting can be paid for out of general taxation (We can have an open debate about whether radio 1 is 'public service', or the BBC website for that matter). That which is high-quality TV can be made subscription only on digital. The lowest common denominator rubbish is adequately catered for on existing free to air and subscription commercial channels.

The BBC is in a cleft stick. It can make elitist programmes which are only possible "because of the unique way it is funded". This is unfair, because they are minority audiences being subsidised by the majority. Otherwise, it can pump out chavTV, which is pointless because it's available without subsidy from the commercial channels. Or it attempts some kind of lumpy compromise which nobody is entirely happy with.

Edited by Steve Walker

:lol::lol::lol:

Chesters for PM!

What's your view on imported foreign foods and wines, Chestie?

Ban 'em all, eat British Beef, drink British Beer?

We would have to eat our own local fish too (all caught within 10 miles of home if Chester's travel ban operates) - wild trout for me, here in the High Weald, carp and capers sauce for Chesters, and in the case of Peter Waller up there in Norvuk - a mangle-wurzle and a lump of pike :sun: .

i dont like wine (not even palatable on chips) and most foreign beer is british made ,plenty of fish and game around here so i'm alright jack.

everything i need is within ten miles and notice i mentioned 11 months ;) gives me the option of a foreign holiday in folkestone .

you used to travel the world to see foreigners and their quaint customs and listen to their clicks and whistles they use for language ,now all you do is go to aldershot car boot (within 10 miles) and there they are and far more abundant in origins than a life time of world travel used to provide :D for 50p you can see and hear the world and have an hour left on your parking ticket :rolleyes:

Chesty, I love it :) :) "clicks and whistles" Tell us more :) :)

Den

"When through the woods and forest glades I wanderAnd hear the birds sing sweetly in the trees;When I look down from lofty mountain grandeur,And hear the brook, and feel the breeze;and see the waves crash on the shore,Then sings my soul..................

for all you Spodders. https://youtu.be/XYxsY-FbSic