On yer marks!

Snatcher

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ian, Can we have the 2nd July booking please,and,what do I do next,re phone numbers,deposits etc...Will you let Spike know that the guy (Billy) who owned the Turkey Vulture (seemingly its a long story) is enquiring after his health,and hopefully will see him on the 2nd. :D

All the best.

Norrie

Macky1, dont worry mate, I've been known to hijack a thread ot two myself.... :rolleyes:

[ 26. May 2004, 08:39 PM: Message edited by: Norrie ]

In sleep every dog dreams of food,and I, a fisherman,dream of fish..

Theocritis..

For Fantastic rods,and rebuilds. http://www.alba-rods.co.uk/

Davey, While you are on, could I give you a ring this week some time, after I've spoken to Davy H. You might have some idea what about....

In sleep every dog dreams of food,and I, a fisherman,dream of fish..

Theocritis..

For Fantastic rods,and rebuilds. http://www.alba-rods.co.uk/

SandTiger:

Oi! Ian, so you not talking to me then?

Sorry about that

Been on a self build experience this winter and moved most of the stuff in today.

Am trying to fish and fit crutain poles, shelves etc. so time on the computer is mimiamal.

The fishing is slow at the moment as the Mackerel haven't arrived in many numbers. Water temp is 9 degrees and is usually 10.5 ish at this time. Pollacking is going well in turns of numbers avering about 100 a day. The biggies are going through their love cycle. Do you stop to eat???

Another fortnight we should be into numbers of Tope Hopefully!!!!!!!

www.ssacn.org

www.tagsharks.com

www.onyermarks.co.uk