On yer marks!

Snatcher

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ian,being a Drummore "old hand" so to speak have any of your chaps had any luck with the mullet in and around the harbour? Having a caravan at the Clash I now have the time to try and target them. Tried in the harbour twice using sweetcorn and bread with no luck. Have been told that it could be worth trying sand fly maggot and chucking a load of maggot infested seaweed in to get them on the feed.Another chap said that the sewer outfall that flows in just behind the pier is worth a shot. Any suggestions would be gratefully recieved

Cheers Ian

Fishing digs on the Mull of Galloway - recommend

HERE

babyforavatar.jpg

Me when I had hair

Beer is proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy

Righty oh!!!, Paul, I'm going on a couple of trips with Ian and if I had an inkling, I would definately have asked you up, what say, that we get our heads together when I get back from fishing with Davy, and we set up a trip together, with maybe, ST and another, I'm up for it, are you....we could even get two boats out. Depends on what days are left right enough. Ian did say he has a weekend in October left, fancy that...Anyone else, call it a mini AN fish in/out... :D:D

Davey B, I will talk with davy H first, then will (if you dont mind) mail you...Thanks for getting back to me mate. D'you fancy a trip out with Ians boats...

[ 27. May 2004, 09:22 PM: Message edited by: Norrie ]

In sleep every dog dreams of food,and I, a fisherman,dream of fish..

Theocritis..

For Fantastic rods,and rebuilds. http://www.alba-rods.co.uk/

Norrie.

If we could get a boat just before, or after half term in October. We could then descend on Davy?

Hope you have a good trip.

We don`t use J`s anymore!!

Davey! Leave off. I reckoned that tope was about 15lbs? It was you sods that started inflating the poor little chap.

But, at least I caught one :P:P

We don`t use J`s anymore!!

spasor:

Norrie.

If we could get a boat just before, or after half term in October. We could then descend on Davy?

Sorry... half term is out the window this year, we'll be in Florida over the half term :(

We'll have to work around that and sort out a sutable weekend :)

Davy

"Skate Anglers Have Bigger Tackle"

Skinny Dip is worth a look also

Chaz Perrone might be the only marine scientist in the world who doesn't know which way the Gulf Stream runs. But he's just found a way to make a fortune out of the Florida Everglades, and he's damned if anyone's going to stop him. So when he suspects that his wife, Joey, is going to get in his way, he takes her on an expensive anniversary cruise and pushes her overboard into the night-dark Atlantic. Unfortunately for Chaz, Joey survives the fall. Clinging to a bale of Jamaican pot, she manages to stay alive, and is plucked from the ocean by former cop, current loner, Mick Stranahan. But instead of rushing to the police and reporting her husband's crime, Joey decides to stay dead and (with Mick's help) screw with Chas until he screws himself. As Joey haunts and taunts her homicidal husband; as Chaz's cold blooded cohorts in crime grow uneasy with his increasingly erratic behaviour; as Mick Stranahan discovers that six failed marriages have not killed his ability to fall in love all over again, Carl Hiaasen takes us on a hilarious, romantic, page-turning journey through the warped politics of southern Florida, and through the madness and mayhem created by the human heart.

Posted Image