Mobile Phone Cameras

Elton

Do any of you put your mobile phone cameras to good use?

I know some on here walk round 24 hours a day looking like pap's, but I keep forgetting that I have my camera phone. It's not a bad one, either. Should have thought of it the other day when my dog went tearing after a fox (it's okay - she's too slow and cowardly to catch up with one. This fox was toying with her. We actually walked up to within 10 yards of it together!).

Also, for the secon time recently, I had a close daytime encounter with the cutest little owl. I tried to get a photo this time, but the little sod stared at me right up until the moment I slid the lens cover back and then flew off!

I just wondered if anyone had had a bit more luck/skill than me?

Anglers' Net Shopping Partners - Please Support Your Forum

CLICK HERE for all your Amazon purchases - books, photography equipment, DVD's and more!

CLICK HERE for Go Outdoors. HUGE discounts!

FOLLOW ANGLERS' NET ON TWITTER- CLICK HERE - @anglersnet

PLEASE 'LIKE' US ON FACEBOOK - CLICK HERE

Guest sandpipper

Where i take my phone everywhere mostly its in my pocket it gets fluff and all sorts of crap on the lens most pictures turn out like sh*t.

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Jaybee

Mobile phone??

A phone that is mobile??

With a camera built in?

Whatever will they dream of next and why would anyone want such a thing - surely the whole point when your out of the house is to get away from the phone.

Edited by Jaybee

• 2 weeks later...

i took a photo of some animal poo yesterday to try and identify it ,it came out crap mind you the moto v600 camera isnt up to much but what do you expect for £2 :(

Edited by chesters1

Believe NOTHING anyones says or writes unless you witness it yourself and even then your eyes can deceive you

None of this "the enemy of my enemy is my friend" crap it just means i have at least two enemies!

There is only one opinion i listen to ,its mine and its ALWAYS right even when its wrong

Its far easier to curse the darkness than light one candle

Mathew 4:19

Grangers law : anything i say will  turn out the opposite or not happen at all!

Life insurance? you wont enjoy a penny!

"To compel a man to furnish contributions of money for the propagation of opinions which he disbelieves and abhors, is sinful and tyrannical." Thomas Jefferson

I know I'm going to regret posting this ( :D ), but here's a photo I took the other day with my mobile phone. It's been resized down quite a bit....

DSC00105.jpg

Anglers' Net Shopping Partners - Please Support Your Forum

CLICK HERE for all your Amazon purchases - books, photography equipment, DVD's and more!

CLICK HERE for Go Outdoors. HUGE discounts!

FOLLOW ANGLERS' NET ON TWITTER- CLICK HERE - @anglersnet

PLEASE 'LIKE' US ON FACEBOOK - CLICK HERE

lol..Is AN having a sheep revival/reunion? Seems so long ago all that sheepy inuendo seemed to get into almost every topic somewhere..:D :D

Steve...:)

There are no rules for good photographs, there are only good photographs. - Ansel Adams

Focal Planet

I know I'm going to regret posting this ( :D ), but here's a photo I took the other day with my mobile phone. It's been resized down quite a bit....

post-2-1157535334_thumb.jpg

Self portrait?, nice :rolleyes: A very 'Royal' look Elton, :lol: Re sized down, are you saying you have a big head Elton? :clap2:

:ph34r:

Edited by CJS2