more Great white pics

yakerbass

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

cool. what fun seeing prowler trolling two of the world biggest lures, we could then have a drink in the smugglers...LOL

Now that would be a sight to see...

your on there somerset :drunk:

jerseytrev

LOCATION JERSEY C.I.

kayak ok prowler angler 13 (yellow) NZ

your on there somerset :drunk:

how fast can a prowler 15 go towing two yellowprowler 13 followed by a great white, who is for water skiing then :bigemo_harabe_net-183:

jerseytrev

LOCATION JERSEY C.I.

kayak ok prowler angler 13 (yellow) NZ

Don't know about using kayaks for bait but i have seen film of surfboards with a camera mounted on them used as lures off the farallon islands in california. very entertaining watching 18 ft and 3000lbs of shark breach, gives you an idea of the grace, speed and power of these fish and also enlightens you as to why these sharks should be protected worldwide.

also its not so strange that there have only been two scuba fatallites in S.A both at the surface when you take into account that the sharks primary food source of seals are usually hit on the surface when they're young and inexperienced or when they need to breathe, white sharks being consumate ambush predators, and so the surface attacks on divers are generally simple cases of mistaken identity and opportunism feeding.the fact that there has only been two is probably due to the fact that divers spend more time underwater where white sharks are less likely to attack than at the surface where ambush attacks are inherently more common.

cool. what fun seeing prowler trolling two of the world biggest lures, we could then have a drink in the smugglers...LOL

Now that would be a sight to see...

Yep, i'm up for that lol

"how fast can a prowler 15 go towing two yellowprowler 13 followed by a great white, who is for water skiing then"

Do you remember the hydrofoils?? LOL

Edited by Prowler

Photo Gallery

If life is one big joke, I just dont get it.

Sunrise Caper

Sunrise Venus

Sky Blue Prowler 15

also its not so strange that there have only been two scuba fatallites in S.A both at the surface when you take into account that the sharks primary food source of seals are usually hit on the surface when they're young and inexperienced or when they need to breathe, white sharks being consumate ambush predators, and so the surface attacks on divers are generally simple cases of mistaken identity and opportunism feeding.the fact that there has only been two is probably due to the fact that divers spend more time underwater where white sharks are less likely to attack than at the surface where ambush attacks are inherently more common.

Maybe they're cleverer than we think :D

OMG cop a load of this

http://www.fska.org/tooth.htm

Blimy, well what do ya Mako that, I wonder how our polythene hulls would hold up being as there not as brittle....

Photo Gallery

If life is one big joke, I just dont get it.

Sunrise Caper

Sunrise Venus

Sky Blue Prowler 15