Conpiracy Theory?

gozzer

Have to admit I did not watch the film, but then I do not subscribe to so much rubbish.

But the documentary shows actual film of an actual building (WTC #7) collapsing. Fact, not rubbish. Agreed you don't need to listen to the cranks and axe-grinders spouting their conspiracy stuff either side .... just watch #7 go down and wonder "how?"

The section starts 15 mins into the film or so, and lasts about 2 mins. Just fast-forward.

Bleeding heart liberal pinko, with bacon on top.

• Replies 98
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Following on from Newts post about misrepresenting and manipulation of news,

Bearing that in mind, how do we know that the video is genuine? :unsure:

Bearing that in mind, how do we know that the video is genuine? :unsure:

Which is exactly what the politicians love to hear. Doubt about everything. Then they can get away with anything. "Plausible deniability" I think they call it .

To answer your question -

Because it's filmed from about 10 different angles, and 50,000 New Yorkers saw it happen? And it isn't there any more?

p.s. have you watched it?

Edited by GlennB

Right forget all of the technical stuff and lets try to see how many were involved.

To drill holes for explosives over a few days in broken periods how many men?

Using my engineering experience I would have to state some where between one and two thousand men, plus equipment which would have to be moved in and out during power cut periods and safety drills.

Would take several tons of explosives, need a few very high tech trucks to deliver it.

Then we have the supply chain for all of this kit, would involve a few hundred people at least.

And yet no one has spilt the beans, no one has cracked up under the guilt of knowing that they murdered all these people.

No one spotted anything unusual and reported it to the police.

None of the insurance companies that paid out millions have complained.

I am sorry it just does not add up.

Add to that all of the technical data supporting the hammer theory and the fact that designers are now trying to devise methods for constructing buildings, which would withstand impacts from planes.

And the Japan episode sighted was a war and a way to end it. There is no way it can be compared to the destruction of these buildings.

I fish, I catches a few, I lose a few, BUT I enjoys. Anglers Trust PM

eat.gif

http://www.petalsgardencenter.com

Petals Florist

Right forget all of the technical stuff and lets try to see how many were involved.

To drill holes for explosives over a few days in broken periods how many men?

Using my engineering experience I would have to state some where between one and two thousand men, plus equipment which would have to be moved in and out during power cut periods and safety drills.

Would take several tons of explosives, need a few very high tech trucks to deliver it.

Then we have the supply chain for all of this kit, would involve a few hundred people at least.

And yet no one has spilt the beans, no one has cracked up under the guilt of knowing that they murdered all these people.

No one spotted anything unusual and reported it to the police.

None of the insurance companies that paid out millions have complained.

I am sorry it just does not add up.

Add to that all of the technical data supporting the hammer theory and the fact that designers are now trying to devise methods for constructing buildings, which would withstand impacts from planes.

And the Japan episode sighted was a war and a way to end it. There is no way it can be compared to the destruction of these buildings.

I strongly urge you not to watch the film from 15:00 to 17:00 in, approx. 2.5 minutes would be a horrific waste of your time. Don't do it.

p.s. have you watched it?

The relevant bit,yes, and I agree it certainly does look just like a building that's been deliberately demolished, but how has this footage never been seen before? It's not as if there was a shortage of news coverage at the time.

Doubt about everything

That's me. :)

So, why bomb Hiroshima and Nagasaki against all laws of combat applying at the time? Even then indiscriminate mass destruction of non-combatants was "illegal".

Hmm. That didn't prevent the carpet bombing of Dresden, Hamburg and Cologne, did it? I agree there were voices (some of them significant ones) that believed Japan would have capitulated without the A-bombing, but have a look (particularly the final paragraph) at this:

http://www.army.mil/cmh-pg/books/wwii/MacA...r%20V1/ch13.htm

Anyway, as you say, this is a digression...

I suggest you watch it before dismissing it as total rubbish. It might just surprise you.

I'm not big on the conspiracy theory either Ken, but the video is still worth watching and is food for some disturbing thoughts

The problem isn't what people don't know, it's what they know that just ain't so.
Vaut mieux ne rien dire et passer pour un con que de parler et prouver que t'en est un!
Mi, ch’fais toudis à m’mote

The relevant bit,yes, and I agree it certainly does look just like a building that's been deliberately demolished, but how has this footage never been seen before? ...

All I said was that I hadn't seen it before. Check back up the page.

Guest Brumagem Phil

Ken Davidson........

I've not watched THIS film (downloading it now) but have watched similar ones and have personally dismissed the idea as rubbish, but I think its wrong of you to dismiss it without at least first opening your mind to the possibility and watching the film.

IMHO it was indeed the work of terrorists and some odd quirks of nature made a few bits of the days events look odd............what I do think however is the government knew more about the attacks than were let on and that serious errors of judgment as regards threat risk were made, hence the secrecy surrounding the intelligence.

Thats what I think anyway........now gonna watch the video.