Any arachnid experts out there

Snatcher

• Replies 22
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

That's the trouble with bloody creepy crawlies - too many look alike. I reckon it's between mine and Ferret's though, and I think his is probably the most likely as it's more common.

That's the trouble with bloody creepy crawlies - too many look alike. I reckon it's between mine and Ferret's though, and I think his is probably the most likely as it's more common.

And what's wrong with my zebra spider Davy? It's common all over the UK, but not good enough for you eh :2::2:

Angling is more than just catching fish, if it wasn't it would just be called 'catching'......... John

And what's wrong with my zebra spider Davy? It's common all over the UK, but not good enough for you eh :2::2:

It's lovely, Gozzer! Just doesn't look much like the one in Snatcher's garden... :rolleyes:

Thanks for the replies :) Ferret that is a stunning photo mate :sun:

Fishing digs on the Mull of Galloway - recommend

HERE

babyforavatar.jpg

Me when I had hair

Beer is proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy

Guest Ferret1959
Thanks for the replies :) Ferret that is a stunning photo mate :sun:

That it is but I can't take credit for it as I 'borrowed' it from another website. ;)

Guest Brumagem Phil

I've not seen Ant since you posted up that pic ferret.......do you think he is still hiding in the broom cupboard? :D