bass banging

Guest toplessfishing

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sad, and I thought this was a "Angler's" forum. "to play for the running costs" is no excuse.

It is an angling forum unfortunately we get the odd pratt on here :rolleyes::lol::lol:

I fish, I catches a few, I lose a few, BUT I enjoys. Anglers Trust PM

eat.gif

http://www.petalsgardencenter.com

Petals Florist

It is an angling forum unfortunately we get the odd pratt on here :rolleyes::lol::lol:

And the odd :drunk::drunk::drunk::lol:

Fishing digs on the Mull of Galloway - recommend

HERE

babyforavatar.jpg

Me when I had hair

Beer is proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy

Or you could ditch the boat, buy a rowing boat, or fish from the shore.

You should however clue yourself up with local buy laws, but at present I think you can sell your catch from an unpowered vessel or from the shore, as long as the fish meet thecorrect MLS.

It is however people like yourself that do a hell of a lot of damage to bass stocks on a verry local level and personly I cant wait until everyone needs a lisence to sell fish from wherever.

BASS MEMBER

IGFA Member.

Supporting ethical angling practices and wise use and conservation of fishery resources!

SACN Member.

NFSA Member.

Getting confused by politics!

MY LIST IS LONGER THAN YOURS!

Guest toplessfishing

So I still dont know who owns the bass I caught!

Do you own any fish you catch?

Or do they all belong to the lisenced commercial fishermen?

So I still dont know who owns the bass I caught!

Do you own any fish you catch?

Or do they all belong to the lisenced commercial fishermen?

3 Things

1. Bass on feathers??? We may pick up the odd one caught up in a shoul of mackies, but delibratley targetting them on feathers is just wrong wrong wrong.

2. Do you try for mackies using a live sandeel on a portland rig???

3. I couldn't give a rats ass who owns your fish

Scott

No Luck This Time..............Roll On Next Time

Just got back from a days boat fishing out from Paglesham Essex.

I have a mate who has a mate who keeps a thirty-foot fishing boat at the small port there.

We left port at 5.30am and caught the first run of tide out of the Roach to the Crouch. Then we steamed for what seemed like half a day to the offshore banks in search of bass.

There were only three of us on board, Dan the skipper Eric my mate and myself.

With good reports of shoaling bass confidence was high as we tied on our feathers.

Dan informed us that we would start on a group of wrecks that he had found productive in the past.

First drift we were into fish, granted not big bass but even at three to four pounds per fish when you get two or three on at once it can become a handful.

Then after around twenty-five bass they just went off, so we left for the next mark.

We did this all day, going from wreck to sand bar and caught good numbers of fish from all.

The best fish of the day went rightfully to skipper Dan a fine 9lb fish.

When we got back I was knackered, and the prospect of gutting all those bass really didn’t appeal.

Still you get nout for nout now days do you?

Can you let me know what sort of bait/hooks you were using as i am finding bass a bit rare out of Brighton at the momment and any help would be good,

cheers, Tim