Norrie is at the Mull of Galloway this weekend

Snatcher

hello snatcher me old bud how you doing,here you have been down my way last while,i hope you are going to leave some of those silver bullets for us locals,bad weather last while over the pollock marks in the area but if you pick your days there is a odd cracker to be had,i had a nice 9 lb of slock mill last month and some other nice fish on the red gill,will have to take you some summer,that plugging rod and a few red gills best fun you can have with your clothes on as they say,when them big boys of near double hit you just have to hang on wild fishing at its best,............................. :yeah::sun:

it is not what you catch,it is the way you catch it.

Lochryan No 1

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

hello snatcher me old bud how you doing,here you have been down my way last while,i hope you are going to leave some of those silver bullets for us locals,bad weather last while over the pollock marks in the area but if you pick your days there is a odd cracker to be had,i had a nice 9 lb of slock mill last month and some other nice fish on the red gill,will have to take you some summer,that plugging rod and a few red gills best fun you can have with your clothes on as they say,when them big boys of near double hit you just have to hang on wild fishing at its best,............................. :yeah::sun:

Looks like I have got a date then :wub: You still ensconsed in the "Royal" then ? :drunk::drunk::drunk:

Over at the Clash Friday tea time, plan to fish with Mamxman Sat am/noon for bass. We may be in his boat,not sure! Sat pm nowt planned. Sat night early on going to the Tigh Na Mara for a nosebag and then back to the Clash/van to get :sun:

Sunday nowt planned. Possibly meet up with the tack4 crew/goldenballs :)

Our paths will cross one day :)

Fishing digs on the Mull of Galloway - recommend

HERE

babyforavatar.jpg

Me when I had hair

Beer is proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy

Hi Norrie will pick up your text Friday when I put in my Vodafone sim card. I switch over at Dumfries :) Had any luck tracking down that os map that your marras borrowed?

Are you planning another weekend at the Clash this year mate? :)

Hi John, Got it last night, and will post it tomorrow, care of Martin at the Clash, is that ok mate. :thumbs:

I've been down at Carlisle and Stranraer twice this week so far, (been nightshift all week) going again on Friday night, saw the Cairnryan ferry coming in about 1am this morning, geez, the weather was awful, waves breaking right over her bow...wish I had my camera with me, would have made a great pic...... :D

Yes, for definate, I will be back down again this year, with the boat in tow.... :D

In sleep every dog dreams of food,and I, a fisherman,dream of fish..

Theocritis..

For Fantastic rods,and rebuilds. http://www.alba-rods.co.uk/

Hi John, Got it last night, and will post it tomorrow, care of Martin at the Clash, is that ok mate. :thumbs:

I've been down at Carlisle and Stranraer twice this week so far, (been nightshift all week) going again on Friday night, saw the Cairnryan ferry coming in about 1am this morning, geez, the weather was awful, waves breaking right over her bow...wish I had my camera with me, would have made a great pic...... :D

Yes, for definate, I will be back down again this year, with the boat in tow.... :D

Nice to hear from you Norrie. Aye just post it to Martin :) Looking forward to out next encounter :) Talking of cameras will be snap-happy on the Mull this weekend. Will be trying out my new Cannon Powershot A700. It seems to have all the features I was looking for and more beside.

Hope to post some fish reports up with a few pictures included :sun:

HERE

babyforavatar.jpg

Me when I had hair

Hi John, Got it all packed and ready to go mate...... :D

You canny beat Canon IMHO, I have one myself....... :rolleyes::thumbs::rolleyes:

Looking forward to seeing the pics ..... :D

In sleep every dog dreams of food,and I, a fisherman,dream of fish..

Theocritis..

For Fantastic rods,and rebuilds. http://www.alba-rods.co.uk/

not been drinking much last while wife is expecting no3, :headhurt: so more fishing time,not be near any more rock marks for pollock waiting for the cod now bud,will be on here, on and off so will keep in touch,you should if you get a good day pop up to the point of the mull go down from the helicopter pad,follow the path over,it is great fishing,float and sandeel or ragworm is brillant just set your depth to just of bottom loads of wrasse,pollock,nice size as well.......... :):sun:

it is not what you catch,it is the way you catch it.

Lochryan No 1

not been drinking much last while wife is expecting no3, :headhurt: so more fishing time,not be near any more rock marks for pollock waiting for the cod now bud,will be on here, on and off so will keep in touch,you should if you get a good day pop up to the point of the mull go down from the helicopter pad,follow the path over,it is great fishing,float and sandeel or ragworm is brillant just set your depth to just of bottom loads of wrasse,pollock,nice size as well.......... :):sun:

No thanks,getting too old for that rock climbing malarky. Fishing the Wall mark.Ardwell Back Bay,Crammag Head,West Tarbet is about as adventurous as I get these days. Tend to go for the bass on the Luce Bay side a lot these days. More exciting :)

Keep in touch Goldenballs :drunk::drunk::drunk:

HERE

babyforavatar.jpg

Me when I had hair

Snatcher

Have a good one this weekend, is it your last trip of the season?

Its a pity you are not closer you and Phil could have joined us on the Grayling Bash on the Test.

Tony

Tony

After a certain age, if you don't wake up aching in every joint, you are probably dead.

Snatcher

Have a good one this weekend, is it your last trip of the season?

Its a pity you are not closer you and Phil could have joined us on the Grayling Bash on the Test.

Tony

I would have Tony. Loved fishing for them on the Till,had some beauties too. Defeated by the weather again this weekend. Sat seen an easterly blow over Luce Bay so that was the bass cancelled :( Today was similar and the rocks on the west side were a tad slippy for pollacking :angry:

Never mind had a few beers with Manxman down at the Ship. I heard that the band did not stop playing till about 5am this morning :drunk::drunk::drunk:

Went to Stranraer on Sat and met up with the tacks which was nice :) Also took a few pics with my new camera so will be posting them up when I get a chance :)

Thanks for those tins of beer Kram,hope you enjoyed the Mull :)

HERE

babyforavatar.jpg

Me when I had hair

Hope you enjoyed them Snatcher.

Yes we had a good time at the Mull even with the wind :wallbash:

On Wednesday we didnt even bother fishing, we had a drive up to Port Patrick for some lunch in the purple sea food pub, can't remember its name. I have some photos of our trip that I will post later.

Thanks for the Snatcher lures.

Mark :)