Norrie is at the Mull of Galloway this weekend

Snatcher

Just wondering. Does anyone know. I know he has booked two caravans for the weekend on my site at Clashwhannon,Drummore.

Got a message that he had a couple of flyfishers coming down with him and could I knock up some pollack flies. I take it they will be fishing from Norries boat. I do know that Norrrie has an intended date with a tope :)

I am sure Norrie will be posting a full report and pictures. I will have one or two "bass popping sessions" so hopefully will have a report to post up myself! tack4 is planning to join me as well if possible.

Anyway tight lines everyone for the weekend :)

Fishing digs on the Mull of Galloway - recommend

HERE

babyforavatar.jpg

Me when I had hair

Beer is proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just wondering. Does anyone know. I know he has booked two caravans for the weekend on my site at Clashwhannon,Drummore.

Got a message that he had a couple of flyfishers coming down with him and could I knock up some pollack flies. I take it they will be fishing from Norries boat. I do know that Norrrie has an intended date with a tope :)

I am sure Norrie will be posting a full report and pictures. I will have one or two "bass popping sessions" so hopefully will have a report to post up myself! tack4 is planning to join me as well if possible.

Anyway tight lines everyone for the weekend :)

Hi Snatcher

I don't know who is coming with Norrie but i have arranged to meet him in the clash tomorrow night

www.ssacn.org

www.tagsharks.com

www.onyermarks.co.uk

Snatcher - we look destined to meet at last - I am coming down to fish with Norrie as is Jabee !!! :)

I am going to fish for bass on Friday night until it is dark and as such pub time. :sun: I am going to give Port Logan beach a go unless you can suggest any where else ??? Some people have suggested Terally Point or Sandhead beach - what do you think ??? :unsure:

Pm me if you want to fish on the Friday night with me - failing that I will see you in the pub :thumbs:

peter

A bad days fishing is better than a good day at the office. Tight lines all.

Keep your lid on benny this is supposed to be a sociable event, I know you and Jabee have your differences but for the sake of the others and your mutual friends try to keep it amicable, the hospital facilities are limited from what I can make out. Hope the sun shines on you all :sun::sun::sun:

Snatcher - we look destined to meet at last - I am coming down to fish with Norrie as is Jabee !!! :)

I am going to fish for bass on Friday night until it is dark and as such pub time. :sun: I am going to give Port Logan beach a go unless you can suggest any where else ??? Some people have suggested Terally Point or Sandhead beach - what do you think ??? :unsure:

Pm me if you want to fish on the Friday night with me - failing that I will see you in the pub :thumbs:

peter

Oh looks like I had best stick my head in for a couple of beers then. Setting off in about one hour :sun:

HERE

babyforavatar.jpg

Me when I had hair

The plot thickens even more!!!! Just got a text off tack4 saying Nicky R will be at the clash as well :drunk::drunk::sun:

HERE

babyforavatar.jpg

Me when I had hair