Norrie is at the Mull of Galloway this weekend

Snatcher

Hi Snatcher

I am working Sat/sun but could fancy an evening session

Depending on the weather I could fancy an hour or so Sat night Ian. Got a bass of Drummore beach last Sat on a popper during total darkness :)

I know that Bill Hutchinson has had loads of bass on poppers during total darkness. Talking of Bill has he still got his caravan at Maryport? Have not seen him for a couple of years now.

Question Ian what time is hw on the Saturday and is it a big tide? How did you fare in Stranraer(PM me)

Fishing digs on the Mull of Galloway - recommend

HERE

babyforavatar.jpg

Me when I had hair

Beer is proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm up for the week Ian, you can contact me in my office ( The Ship) most evenings, and we'll have an evening do if you can't make a daytime session.

I think Snatcher and I have a session arranged for Saturday am.

I'm up for the week Ian, you can contact me in my office ( The Ship) most evenings, and we'll have an evening do if you can't make a daytime session.

I think Snatcher and I have a session arranged for Saturday am.

Go on then John if we must :fishing: Depending on the weather are we fishing from your wee boat?????

Got a few orders to knock out next week,lures and brooches. What is Gina's favourite colours,will do her one as well. Its nice to be nice :)

Have you got the same spot in mind that I done a recce on last Friday at lw??? If so I take it we launch at that spot where you caught those four bass back in June :sun:

What time do you arrive on the Friday John,call in for a cuppa/beer if my car is parked in front of the van if you want :)

HERE

babyforavatar.jpg

Me when I had hair

Hello everyone,

I am going to be staying at the clashwhannon caravan park from tomorrow untill saterday with my two brothers. Has anywhere in particular been fishing really well recently?

We would like to try for some bass using plugs, does anyone have any hot spots for us to try?

We were there last year and didnt catch any bass, hoping to do better this time :rolleyes:

Thanks

Mark. :)

Hello everyone,

I am going to be staying at the clashwhannon caravan park from tomorrow untill saterday with my two brothers. Has anywhere in particular been fishing really well recently?

We would like to try for some bass using plugs, does anyone have any hot spots for us to try?

We were there last year and didnt catch any bass, hoping to do better this time :rolleyes:

Thanks

Mark. :)

Kram will PM you a few marks :)

HERE

babyforavatar.jpg

Me when I had hair

Hi Snatcher

I am working Sat/sun but could fancy an evening session

hello me oll sea dog , my crew will be down on sat for a def. but we may even be there fri , got a date with a shore tope lad , if we dont bump into you in the ship or clash we,ll see you on sun for the boat trip :thumbs::thumbs:

Catch you over the weekend Guy . Will be arriving Friday tea time. If you see my car parked ouside the van feel free to pop in for a cuppa or a beer,and your mates :)

HERE

babyforavatar.jpg

Me when I had hair

John, I was also down this morning about 3am, on my way to Stranraer from Carlisle, yer van was looking good, (sent you a text) :D tho the wind was awful... :blink: ....woke up this afternoon, to glorius weather..... :D:D

In sleep every dog dreams of food,and I, a fisherman,dream of fish..

Theocritis..

For Fantastic rods,and rebuilds. http://www.alba-rods.co.uk/

John, I was also down this morning about 3am, on my way to Stranraer from Carlisle, yer van was looking good, (sent you a text) :D tho the wind was awful... :blink: ....woke up this afternoon, to glorius weather..... :D:D

Hi Norrie will pick up your text Friday when I put in my Vodafone sim card. I switch over at Dumfries :) Had any luck tracking down that os map that your marras borrowed?

Are you planning another weekend at the Clash this year mate? :)

HERE

babyforavatar.jpg

Me when I had hair