Grayling Bash, Timsbury 2006

Tony U

Anderoo

I have got the Centrepin from Medway green and i will be bringing it down to Timsbury for you.

Tony

Ace, thanks a lot Tony :)

And those who were seen dancing were thought to be insane by those who could not hear the music

• Replies 173
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Was the slow carrier clear as well Leon?

Yes, for the fist time I was able to see the bottom along most of it, but not the pool at the head.

At the bottom of the carrier, where it deepens a bit just before going over the weir, was where I saw some largish carp,and maybe big roach, but they just weren't interested in any baits I drifted past their noses.

They left those for the brownies (for a moment I thought I'd hooked into one of the fabled roach!)

There were lots of minnow down there, so I had to change to sweet-corn to stop the float being towed about.

I also spotted some carp along the length of the slow carrier, wandering along in pairs.

RNLI Shoreline Member

Member of the Angling Trust

Unfortunately Tony and Sue have had to drop out at the last minute due to unforseen personal issues.

So: there are now two places available (first come first served so to speak)

Anderloo I will see if I can pick up the Pin from Tony for you, and for those of you paying on the day I would appreciate you seeking me out on the day.

Tight lines Kevin (KAYC)

Unfortunately Tony and Sue have had to drop out at the last minute due to unforseen personal issues.

Anderloo I will see if I can pick up the Pin from Tony for you, and for those of you paying on the day I would appreciate you seeking me out on the day.

Tight lines Kevin (KAYC)

Better put Dunk and me down for the two places :)

Yep Dunk has confirmed :) :)

Edited by Leon Roskilly

RNLI Shoreline Member

Done, Thanks Leon :)

I was trying hard to resist, talking myself out of it as much as possible, but when fate keeps shoving an opportunity at you and you really want to ...........

We'll it's wrong not to take the hint!

Really sorry that Tony and Sue won't be making it though :(

RNLI Shoreline Member

Tight lines Kevin (KAYC)

I'm seeing Tony on monday lunchtime so i will see if he can give it to me.

(alan) Meatballs