Grayling Bash, Timsbury 2006

Tony U

Ive borrowed a PC so Just a quick message to wish tight lines to everyone on the Grayling bash on Sunday.

I hope you all have a wonderful day and thank you for the messages of condolence.

Tony and Sue

Tony

After a certain age, if you don't wake up aching in every joint, you are probably dead.

• Replies 173
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well, it's nearly time! I won't be on a computer after 5pm today, so for those going to Timsbury, see you on Sunday - and good luck :)

And those who were seen dancing were thought to be insane by those who could not hear the music

Well, it's nearly time! I won't be on a computer after 5pm today, so for those going to Timsbury, see you on Sunday - and good luck :)

Have a good trip down Anderoo ( and that goes for everybody else). Hopefully I will have tales of huge chub and barbel from Throop as I will be hitting it tomorrow (and monday and Tuesday) but more likely the one that gets away or didn't bite.

I'll join you in the centrepin novices club having just acquired an Avanta Pro. That is along with Spinaholics Anonymous.

Meatballs

See you down there Anderoo :thumbs:

I've just got back from the tackle shop and am now baited up and ready to go(also a few pounds lighter, I don't seem to be able to only buy bait).

I also suggest we have a group centrepin spin before we start :D

Edited by Jigotai

Ah, it's impossible to only buy bait! I daren't go near a tackle shop at the moment...I'm thinking far too much about centrepins and new float rods :D Still, I'll have to go back in one one day...

See you there Jigotai!

And those who were seen dancing were thought to be insane by those who could not hear the music

Guest Ferret1959
Ah, it's impossible to only buy bait! I daren't go near a tackle shop at the moment...I'm thinking far too much about centrepins and new float rods :D Still, I'll have to go back in one one day...

See you there Jigotai!

I just got back from the tackle shop, funny how I only went for a pint of maggots....................£12?????????

;)

See you lot in the morning.

Oh and while you are all having a spin off in the car park I'll be on the bank with my closed face reel. :)

C/Pins how old fashioned. :D :D :D

Edited by Ferret1959