Is it time?

mr motorola

Look guys before you start firing anything at me, do you think that we should have a seperate section on the site dedicated to politics / conservation?

It seems that recently the whole (or most of ) the Sea Fishing forum has been taken over by debates / and arguments over what is right or wrong for the sea, PLEASE don't misunderstand me (as i can well understand your points ) but, do we have to have the board inundated with conservation issues?

What about a dedicated section for the arguments and topics in question?

It's not as if it will be on a seperate web site, surely Elton could sort something out!?!

What do you say?????

Fishing is fishing , Life is life , but life wouldn't be very enjoyable without fishing................ Mr M 12:03 / 19-3-2009

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh no not againnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Post something about fishing.l

i'm not asking for b*****ks and b******t all i have asked is .......

WHAT DO YOU THINK ?

YES FOR A NEW SEPERATE FORUM

NO FOR NOT

it ain't rocket science

Fishing is fishing , Life is life , but life wouldn't be very enjoyable without fishing................ Mr M 12:03 / 19-3-2009

Guest challenge
i'm not asking for b*****ks and b******t all i have asked is .......

WHAT DO YOU THINK ?

YES FOR A NEW SEPERATE FORUM

NO FOR NOT

it ain't rocket science

I think what he is trying to say is that your ideas and concerns (and rightly so) have been discussed so many times that they where considering in introducing a section for this said subject.

By the way, how are you sun?

By the way again they never came to any conclusion except that we all agreed to carry on not agreeing. :thumbs:

Would you like a separate forum for conservation & politics discussions?

Yes [ 68 ] [56.67%]

No [ 52 ] [43.33%]

Total Votes: 120

Only just finish the topic, make of it what you will

Doc.

Well going on that then Doc i think we need to give Elton a shout and see what he can do .

Do we all agree?

I think what he is trying to say is that your ideas and concerns (and rightly so) have been discussed so many times that they where considering in introducing a section for this said subject.

By the way, how are you sun?

By the way again they never came to any conclusion except that we all agreed to carry on not agreeing. :thumbs:

I'm doing spiffingly great , never felt better and loving every minute of life! Don't know why we were put on this planet ,but i'm savouring every single drop of life i have in me (you never know i may drop dead tomorrow) so living life like it should be lived. No worries and not a care in the world.

Roll on Chieftains new season next year!!!! :sun::):clap2::fishing:

Guest challenge
I'm doing spiffingly great , never felt better and loving every minute of life! Don't know why we were put on this planet ,but i'm savouring every single drop of life i have in me (you never know i may drop dead tomorrow) so living life like it should be lived. No worries and not a care in the world.

Roll on Chieftains new season next year!!!! :sun::):clap2::fishing:

Well that’s great to here Carl.

Now there’s something I must tell you be for I go to bed, and that is never you go letting yourself be bullied into silence my friend. And never allow yourself to be made into a victim. Don’t you go accepting anybody’s definition of your life? You stand up tall and define yourself.

Goodnight you old salt.

:D

Well going on that then Doc i think we need to give Elton a shout and see what he can do .

Do we all agree?

Again No, for reasons stated on that thread at that time.

Its up to Elton, does he believe he will lose more members by marginalising those with an interest in conservation and or sea angling politics. Or will those who don't like to see such threads on a sea angling forum and therefore never post on conservation threads stop visiting the site if such threads are allowed to continue.