10,000 members (nearly)

Guest NickInTheNorth

people unregister ;)

whilst musing over members why do some names appear in italics and occasionally in light blue in the names at the bottom of the page (we'l ignore the black ones) :)

Edited by chesters1

Believe NOTHING anyones says or writes unless you witness it yourself and even then your eyes can deceive you

None of this "the enemy of my enemy is my friend" crap it just means i have at least two enemies!

There is only one opinion i listen to ,its mine and its ALWAYS right even when its wrong

Its far easier to curse the darkness than light one candle

Mathew 4:19

Grangers law : anything i say will  turn out the opposite or not happen at all!

Life insurance? you wont enjoy a penny!

"To compel a man to furnish contributions of money for the propagation of opinions which he disbelieves and abhors, is sinful and tyrannical." Thomas Jefferson

• Replies 23
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

people unregister ;)

whilst musing over members why do some names appear in italics and occasionally in light blue in the names at the bottom of the page (we'l ignore the black ones) :)

they know how to use their computers better than us chesters. never mind, when it gets to the 1st million members, it will still be you & i on here :)

people unregister ;)

I think its when that person is posting, it happened to your name on the forum index when I looked and if you hover over the name it says "posting".........clever eh!!! dan

Edited by Dan

There's a fine line between fishing and standing on the shore like an idiot!

Its nice here! http://www.twfcorfu.com

people unregister ;)

Don't make this into one of those threads chesters :nono:;)

Congratulations Elton, All this time with this lot and still sane.............ish :rolleyes:

Your doing a great job :thumbs: (well if chesters can suck up so can I) :)

Angling is more than just catching fish, if it wasn't it would just be called 'catching'......... John

Don't make this into one of those threads chesters :nono:;)

Congratulations Elton, All this time with this lot and still sane.............ish :rolleyes:

Your doing a great job :thumbs: (well if chesters can suck up so can I) :)

you judge too harshly ,the black ones are google etc :P

Believe NOTHING anyones says or writes unless you witness it yourself and even then your eyes can deceive you

None of this "the enemy of my enemy is my friend" crap it just means i have at least two enemies!

There is only one opinion i listen to ,its mine and its ALWAYS right even when its wrong

"To compel a man to furnish contributions of money for the propagation of opinions which he disbelieves and abhors, is sinful and tyrannical." Thomas Jefferson

not up the top in the same place as the members ,none here at present but they appear occasionally or did do lately.

i managed to stop all the adverts at the top at one time (just a tiny box with a red x left) but they have come back after i lost the sites cookies and had to put in my password again

Oh no !

Anglers Net could colapse under its own virtual gravity, all those members in one E space, spiralling around each other till they start to colapse into an infinite virtual density known as a black E hole, with members being stretched to infinite length disapearing over the virtual event horizon.

wonder what breaking strain mono you would need to fish a black hole, or would you use braid ?

Leon would know

Been there, Done that

see:

http://groups.google.com/group/uk.rec.fish...1ba14012ba86a02

RNLI Shoreline Member

Member of the Angling Trust

Gozzer, who told you that ??? :2:

:D Only kidding Elton, congratulations mate, you should be proud it's a great site.

Ian

"If at first you don't succeed, then skydiving isn't for you"