Fed up

Trubshaw

This tale is the equivalent of AN's version of A Christmas Carol

I love a happy ending.

Merry Christmas one and all !

Steve

Many thanks to all of you for your messages of support. I feel very humbled. I only put up the post originally as I was so angry with the individual concerned and wanted to let off steam on every forum I could find.

Barry, I can't bring myself to even whisper his name and address, much as I would like to. Two wrongs don't make a right, but your support is very much appreciated.

He has been kicked off the forum where he made the request and if he dares to show his face on any others I visit, rest assured he will be exposed.

Merry Christmas to all.

Henry

Out of many things I enjoy in life, those that start with an F tend to feature the most.

Plea to save our fish. Please visit http://petitions.pm.gov.uk/Seafishstocks/ and sign it if you agree.

The one on the right is Trubshaw, the one on the left is Teal.

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 27
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Bit late posting this, but I thought that I should mention that the rod arrived last week and is a real cracker!!! Many thanks, Trubshaw.

Anglers' Net Shopping Partners - Please Support Your Forum

CLICK HERE for all your Amazon purchases - books, photography equipment, DVD's and more!

CLICK HERE for Go Outdoors. HUGE discounts!

FOLLOW ANGLERS' NET ON TWITTER- CLICK HERE - @anglersnet

PLEASE 'LIKE' US ON FACEBOOK - CLICK HERE

Bit late posting this, but I thought that I should mention that the rod arrived last week and is a real cracker!!! Many thanks, Trubshaw.

Elton, As we say in Scotland, " You'd get a piece at anyones door"... :D:clap::D

Happy New Year mate.... :thumbs: :thumbs:

In sleep every dog dreams of food,and I, a fisherman,dream of fish..

Theocritis..

For Fantastic rods,and rebuilds. http://www.alba-rods.co.uk/

Elton, As we say in Scotland, " You'd get a piece at anyones door"... :D:clap::D

Happy New Year mate.... :thumbs: :thumbs:

LOL No idea what that means (and nor did Google), but Happy New Year :D

CLICK HERE for all your Amazon purchases - books, photography equipment, DVD's and more!

LOL No idea what that means (and nor did Google), but Happy New Year :D

To enlighten both yourself and Google what Norrie said was that you have the nature and general appeal that should you approach any strangers door at random they would take to you immediately and give you a piece (sandwich). In other words they would take pity on the poor waif and give him what they had. :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

To enlighten both yourself and Google what Norrie said was that you have the nature and general appeal that should you approach any strangers door at random they would take to you immediately and give you a piece (sandwich). In other words they would take pity on the poor waif and give him what they had. :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Would that apply to female Swedish nyphomaniacs, if I knocked on their doors? :D

• 3 weeks later...

Just spotted this thread and what a tosser!

Thinking tho that you have name and postal address, access to the web.

Web has all kinds o'dodgy free catalogues which could take some explaining should they be opened in front of missus etc.

Food for thought or am i just vindictive??

If I ever get the hang of it they'll bloody well ban it!

By the way anyone fancy sponsoring me in the WSOP?